AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Id being denied

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2020
So I use to cam couple years ago and had to quit due to irl things, I finally came back and verified again all that jazz and was accepted and started again with no issues, then I get banned a week later saying they think I'm underage and need to submit I'd again so I happily do so but it's being denied and the reason says none..like how am i suppose to fix this issue if they cant give me a damn reason of why its being denied lol...any idea what i should do because their support is awful and wont even message me back..

So I use to cam couple years ago and had to quit due to irl things, I finally came back and verified again all that jazz and was accepted and started again with no issues, then I get banned a week later saying they think I'm underage and need to submit I'd again so I happily do so but it's being denied and the reason says none..like how am i suppose to fix this issue if they cant give me a damn reason of why its being denied lol...any idea what i should do because their support is awful and wont even message me back..
Okay, firstly what site is it? I know that livejasmin is pretty picky about their ID photos. I had to brighten it up with a photo editor, so maybe you do the same?

Upvote 0
Chaturbate, and my photo was accepted the first go around and I was verified then they want another which the second photos I took were brighter, I've uploaded like 5 more I'd pics all being denied

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.