AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID: ChubbyCatBaby - ID Not Verifying?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2020
Chaturbate Username
ChubbyCatBaby
Hi guys, and specifically to Punker Barbie or whoever works at Chaturbate,

My verification process has been denied on multiple occasions, and I have submitted multiple photos at different angles, and I seem to be getting nowhere.
Can anybody help? Thank you so much

Hi guys, and specifically to Punker Barbie or whoever works at Chaturbate,

My verification process has been denied on multiple occasions, and I have submitted multiple photos at different angles, and I seem to be getting nowhere.
Can anybody help? Thank you so much

Support has informed that they are reviewing your account and will be responding shortly.

Upvote 0
Support has informed that they are reviewing your account and will be responding shortly.

Hi Punker Barbie, my account still seems to be unverified. I was wondering if you could verify ChubbyCatBaby too? Or switch the email from ChubbyCatBaby to TalkativeCatLady because whenever I contact support, they say I don’t have 2-step verification.

Upvote 0

Also, I would love if you could answer this inquiry:

I was wondering how I would earn tokens as an international student. I am not allowed to work in the United States, but how would I set up my account so that I am independent contractor, and I could earn tokens? I do not want any legal trouble by working.

Would it be considered okay to work in the US as an international student and earn tokens? Do you have any other international students doing this?

I believe it would be okay because I could still do this job from another country.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.