AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID content blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2019
Issue:
My girlfriend has been trying to get her account verified for quite a while. I think by now it's been the 6th time the verification has failed. The passport picture is digitally scanned and in high resolution, everything is readable. The photo shows her unobstructed face with the passport next to her face. We're getting kinda desperate and don't know what to do anymore... the email address listed for support on the verification page seems to not work anymore. @punker barbie , could you help look into these matters? Thanks!

Username:
Wolvesqueen

Tell your girlfriend there are other camsites other than Chaturbate she can try too.

The other two big box sites are streamate and myfreecams.

Upvote 0
Its happened to me with CB I am EXTREMELY pushy. When they deny me, I send them an email @ support@chaturbate.com. I tell them that I followed all the rules and that I don't understand why its been denied and its extremely important I am approved ASAP. Its worked.

I think you should do that. Put in the subject line something like: Passport Image Clear & Denied 6 Times. Write in the email that you do not understand what went wrong and you are happy to submit the photos to them via email but you are sure that the images are clear and follow the guidelines. If they don't answer in a day or two, follow up.

But in general, 6 times is a lot. Triple and quadruple check that the IDs are not expired and that you follow their guidelines to a T. They're really picky.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.