AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2020
Chaturbate Username
latexboi42
Hi, after reuploading my id a few times, i got the above message, but never got a confirmation email about verification and my account is still banned. any and all help would be greatly appreciated,

username: latexboi42

Hi, after reuploading my id a few times, i got the above message, but never got a confirmation email about verification and my account is still banned. any and all help would be greatly appreciated,

username: latexboi42

Support has confirmed your account is now age verified and can earn tokens through broadcasting.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie , I'm trying to get my roommate approved we keep getting the disapproved because "You must be holding your ID next to your face. Your face or the ID cannot be covered, incomplete or cropped out of the photo. Your whole face as well as the whole ID must be visible in the photo. Make sure the ID is not covering any part of your face, and that all parts of your face are visible." We've taken a few now and I don't understand what we're doing wrong because everything is visible, any help/advice would be great , thanks!

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie , I'm trying to get my roommate approved we keep getting the disapproved because "You must be holding your ID next to your face. Your face or the ID cannot be covered, incomplete or cropped out of the photo. Your whole face as well as the whole ID must be visible in the photo. Make sure the ID is not covering any part of your face, and that all parts of your face are visible." We've taken a few now and I don't understand what we're doing wrong because everything is visible, any help/advice would be great , thanks!

I'm sorry to hear that there have been issues with having the latest ID submission approved on your account. Support states that both performers are verified on the account in question however if you have any further issues do not hesitate to contact them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.