AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2021
Hy @punker barbie
I had an account that I deleted with the name alyjessy and now I wanted to create an account again after I sent my identity. I received the message "The ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age-verified in your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support. " And it has been blocked, my new account is alyjessy69 please check Thanks

Hy @punker barbie
I had an account that I deleted with the name alyjessy and now I wanted to create an account again after I sent my identity. I received the message "The ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age-verified in your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support. " And it has been blocked, my new account is alyjessy69 please check Thanks

You got that message on the first ID submission on the new account!? Havent heard of that one before but if this was your 2nd time submitting on the new account then thats a fairly common problem i don't know the cause of it but you just have to email support and they will usually resolve it same day or next day.

Upvote 0
You got that message on the first ID submission on the new account!? Havent heard of that one before but if this was your 2nd time submitting on the new account then thats a fairly common problem i don't know the cause of it but you just have to email support and they will usually resolve it same day or next day.
I did not respond to assistance and 24 hours passed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.