AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2018
Hello, I need help. I did open a account on chaturbate and I'm not able to receive tokens. I keep getting this message no matter how many pictures I sent. I wrote support and I'm not getting any kind of response.Thanks in advance for any help.

This subject line sounds familiar.

@punker barbie I really urge you to speak with whoever is in control of this automated error message and have them be more specific in what the real issue is and how to resolve it.

“Your account is already verified but we can’t verify it” is what the current error message sounds like, and it is VERY confusing and does not help resolve the situation for the model dealing with the error.

Upvote 0
This subject line sounds familiar.

@punker barbie I really urge you to speak with whoever is in control of this automated error message and have them be more specific in what the real issue is and how to resolve it.

“Your account is already verified but we can’t verify it” is what the current error message sounds like, and it is VERY confusing and does not help resolve the situation for the model dealing with the error.
Not to mention the amount of support requests that CB must be getting specifically for this message alone.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Hello, I need help. I did open a account on chaturbate and I'm not able to receive tokens. I keep getting this message no matter how many pictures I sent. I wrote support and I'm not getting any kind of response.Thanks in advance for any help.
Can you please provide your CB user name so I can work with Support to find out what is happening with your account? Thank you for your patience.

Upvote 0
Thank you for asking. Please provide your CB user name so I can ask Support to check on this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.