AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID verification failure

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2020
I dont know if I'm posting this correctly here, but I've resubmitted a clear and obviously correct photo of me holding my ID and I'm still getting rejected from CB. This is extremely important for me and I am getting no help from CB support in resolving this. Please someone help me.

awaiting @punker barbie to see your post and maybe help, is MishkaW the pseudo you're using in CB ?

Also check if you have unread responses from support in your junk box, they normally respond well (well.. in less than 2 days :/)

Upvote 0
awaiting @punker barbie to see your post and maybe help, is MishkaW the pseudo you're using in CB ?

Also check if you have unread responses from support in your junk box, they normally respond well (well.. in less than 2 days :/)
My pseudo is bbygrlmishkawolf. I've gotten emails from CB but they are automatic responses saying my photo that I took is invalid when you can clearly see my whole head and my ID. It's a clear legible picture. I don't know what else to do.

Upvote 0
My pseudo is bbygrlmishkawolf. I've gotten emails from CB but they are automatic responses saying my photo that I took is invalid when you can clearly see my whole head and my ID. It's a clear legible picture. I don't know what else to do.

I just reached out to support and they have confirmed that your account bbygrlmishkawolf is age verified. Please feel free to contact them if you have any issues.

Upvote 0
@punkerbarbie my cb name is candicecandybelle I also am having trouble with cb they sent me a w9 form for payment and I have sent it back 3 times with no reply. I am waiting on a $1070 payment and really need it. Please help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.