AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Hello @punker barbie I been upload my id more then 10 time i try email the support but they say i need the id next to my face clearly but i been take clear readable id pics and my face My CB is chocolatewhips

Hello @punker barbie I been upload my id more then 10 time i try email the support but they say i need the id next to my face clearly but i been take clear readable id pics and my face My CB is chocolatewhips

Make sure the photo, when it's next to your face, is not overlapping even a small part of your face.
I had mine slightly be covering my face, and I mean really slightly. Then, I made sure there is a slight gap between the edge of my face and my ID next to it, and it was approved.

O

Reactions: cocoakiss
Upvote 0
Make sure the photo, when it's next to your face, is not overlapping even a small part of your face.
I had mine slightly be covering my face, and I mean really slightly. Then, I made sure there is a slight gap between the edge of my face and my ID next to it, and it was approved.

O
I tryed that and it still denied saying missed up-close photo of id, sry i mean passport

Upvote 0
denied again,i been denied over 5 years for the same thing

When you view the image at full-size resolution, can you DEFINITELY read everything perfectly fine and clear? And you have to remember it must be readable by someone who does not know you or the info on the card/passport, so it must be easily recognizable to understand. For example, if I do a photo of my passport, if any of the writing is blurry, even a tiny bit, I personally can still read it because I already know what it does say and what it should say, but to someone else, they might be trying to guess parts, which is not good. Also, I think a lot of places for stuff like this use scanners to process information (bots basically). Same with job applications with employers, and medical records etc so that's why you can't have anything blurry too.

So, double and triple check EVERY part of the photo where there is writing and make sure all of it is readable. Make sure there is no blur, no glares, nothing that interferes. I know it sounds stupid and obvious but you can easily overlook the most simple of things - especially when it can take ages trying to get the right angle and such if you are taking the photo yourself (took me forever lol)

Reactions: cocoakiss
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.