AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2015
Twitter Username
@VanessaNoyola
Tumblr Username
nessaxxxnoyola
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/475142/Miss-Vanessa/
Im in sort of a rut here. Im usually pretty good at coming up with ideas for clips like cosplaying and roleplaying but lately i have no inspiration, almost like my creative juices dried up. Where do you all get your ideas from?
Also, im considering buying costumes instead of making them, which do you guys prefer personally?

If you can get models-only access, there are several threads that you might find helpful there, including a thread which lists all of the C4S categories.:cat:

We also have a thread for motivation where we help each other out but again it's models only so you will have to become verified.

Im in sort of a rut here. Im usually pretty good at coming up with ideas for clips like cosplaying and roleplaying but lately i have no inspiration, almost like my creative juices dried up. Where do you all get your ideas from?
Also, im considering buying costumes instead of making them, which do you guys prefer personally?
I personally buy costumes. The time it would take me to make one far outweighs my ROI (it's just not worth it to me). That's even IF I use a custom. Unless it is requested for a custom video (in which case they are paying for the custom itself) I don't even bother.

This will sound a little bit strange but I get my ideas from old exploitation, sci-fi and horror films.Since, I come from a film background....my customers love how many of my roleplays mimic old exploitation films. So, I take influence from those old films

Status
Not open for further replies.