AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ideas to help boost traffic while everywhere is slow

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazingtimesarecoming

Banhammered
Oct 16, 2022
Cardiff, Wales
Hey again everyone

I'm here to ask and hopefully help everyone in collecting advice for tips on boosting traffic while the sites have been slow. A model i knight for told me she is struggling the last few months to either keep regulars or catch the attention of users. She knows Christmas period and after is slow but the last week she said without having her couple of knights, she wouldn't have earned a penny. Of course we cant be there all shows and eventually some of us will come and go so she's currently panicking as she was hoping things would show signs of picking up.

I was hoping everyone could either pitch in and share advice of ideas while the economy is slow. It might be beneficial for others who may be experiencing a slow down too as I've noticed a few posts recently of traffic decreasing significantly. i have recommended this site to her so hopefully she'll get some good ideas to stay motivated.

So far I've advised her to :

-Be more active on social media (Reddit, Twitter, Instagram) to help promote herself
-Start an onlyfans or similar for passive income and more promotion
-Maybe change the times she can stream as late afternoons seems very quiet for her.
-She suggested herself of spicing up her background where she streams, make it more interesting and have items on show for people to tip for.
-She is also going to start doing discount days where she reduces the price of certain tip menu & private requests once or twice a week.

Hope we can build a few more ideas to help keep everyone motivated so feel free to share your experiences or tips for pushing on through this slow time.

Hey! Unfortunately times like these are inevitable especially for this time of year. I recommend reading thriving in sex work by Lola davina, and I don’t think a sale will help. Customers will come back wanting that same price over and over again and it will attract cheap men. She goes over this in the book. But what I do know about staying mindful and sane is the win hof breathwork practice as well as affirmations. Sometimes you have to abandon all logic and go with faith. Even if you don’t make money one night, you still made an impression on at least one person who will potentially pay next time. That’s why the high profitable days make up for it.

As for slow times, reading an erotic book while the book is out of view helps. She needs to incorporate brain games like Lumosity and Dual N Back. Take this from someone with ADHD and is fully self-employed.

Thriving in Sex Work is a great book. I plan on reading the one regarding how to handle finances. I heard it’s just as good! I was literally pulled into that book; such great advice

I changed up my setting/environment and just being in a more visually appealing settling instantly boosted traffic. Only Fans isn't easy income though, for me, it's a whole other job, and takes time to grow. I think changing the time and improving the setting are gonna make the quickest impact.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
I changed up my setting/environment and just being in a more visually appealing settling instantly boosted traffic. Only Fans isn't easy income though, for me, it's a whole other job, and takes time to grow. I think changing the time and improving the setting are gonna make the quickest impact.
Seconding that OF is definitely not passive income.
For me it's lower per hour than streaming is.
All the time spent promoting, planning content etc... that's all time that the payout needs to cover.
It's good as a side hustle but virtually anyone who makes large amounts puts in wild hours on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.