AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Identity Security via Social Media

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin_Bush

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 16, 2015
Twitter Username
@RobinBushea
MFC Username
Robin_Bush
Chaturbate Username
Cori_Uva
Hey everyone!

I haven't looked intensively on the forums to see if this has been posted about, and I'm looking for a relatively quick discussion turn-around, so I thought I'd go ahead and pose my question.

I've been reading posts on sexworkerhelpfuls about customers finding your true identity on FB via algorithms the site sets up to match people you're interacting with on the internet, to put it simply. Is this true for Twitter as well? I did all the secure precautions like use a diff. browser with FB and erase cookies, but also got a little extra and changed my name and FB photo. But, I really don't wanna do this with Twitter as well because I use it for other work, meaning it has to be public.

Anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks!

Hey everyone!

I haven't looked intensively on the forums to see if this has been posted about, and I'm looking for a relatively quick discussion turn-around, so I thought I'd go ahead and pose my question.

I've been reading posts on sexworkerhelpfuls about customers finding your true identity on FB via algorithms the site sets up to match people you're interacting with on the internet, to put it simply. Is this true for Twitter as well? I did all the secure precautions like use a diff. browser with FB and erase cookies, but also got a little extra and changed my name and FB photo. But, I really don't wanna do this with Twitter as well because I use it for other work, meaning it has to be public.

Anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks!
The only advice I have is to delete all your vanilla social media.

There is no set way not have stuff link. Facebook knows EVERYTHING.

I've had people find out I cam because my cam Twitter showed up in their "people you may know" because I also have a personal Twitter. Idk if they link IPs or what but I also see camgirls show up in my "people you may know" when I'm on my personal Twitter and vice versa. I've always had my personal social media locked down with no actual photos of me but now I do that for my cam Twitter too. It sucks but meh, I hardly use it anyhow. I'd rather people not be able to find me that way. :bag:

Status
Not open for further replies.