AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

idk what i'm doing wrong

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoKaine

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 14, 2017
Southern California
Twitter Username
@MFCocoKaine
Tumblr Username
coco-kaine
MFC Username
CocoKaine
Chaturbate Username
Coco_Kaine
Hi everyone, i've been on MFC since june. I started on chabturbate and got my feet wet before I switched to mfc. I think i may have made the leap too soon becuse i'm having trouble getting people in my room and staying to participate.

I've tried starting all nude and I got a few people in my room and some tippers and it was going well; i even started making regulars. but now those regulars won't come into my room or talk to me, and i've tried switching things up by starting with lingerie. i've tried games like hangman, and i blew up balloons with prize tickets inside.

Any advice would be very appreciated. :)

Honestly, you're probably doing nothing wrong. There's been a lot of people, both new and experienced, having issues with traffic and participation. Summer is probably the worst season- this is my first and I'm absolutely noticing a big difference from how it was a few months ago. One thing I would say is I'm not sure about the effectiveness of starting nude. This job has really taught me that dudes will jerk off to ANYTHING, and that very much includes a pretty lady sitting there naked, even if you aren't doing anything. Maybe you monetized it by using a tip jar that empties or something similar, but in my experience I've found I always make more when I give away less for free. I typically wear clothes that cover all the good stuff, but still look cute and are somewhat revealing to get peoples' attention and interest. But yeah, aside from that it's just a hard time to be starting out. Hang in there, keep putting your hours in (while staying mindful of your camscore of course). Things will pick up!

Honestly, you're probably doing nothing wrong. There's been a lot of people, both new and experienced, having issues with traffic and participation. Summer is probably the worst season- this is my first and I'm absolutely noticing a big difference from how it was a few months ago. One thing I would say is I'm not sure about the effectiveness of starting nude. This job has really taught me that dudes will jerk off to ANYTHING, and that very much includes a pretty lady sitting there naked, even if you aren't doing anything. Maybe you monetized it by using a tip jar that empties or something similar, but in my experience I've found I always make more when I give away less for free. I typically wear clothes that cover all the good stuff, but still look cute and are somewhat revealing to get peoples' attention and interest. But yeah, aside from that it's just a hard time to be starting out. Hang in there, keep putting your hours in (while staying mindful of your camscore of course). Things will pick up!
thank you so much for that! ive been feeling really down lately but hopefully with the work i put in itll become worth it :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ariana_
I know exactly how you feel. I tried one night on CB before totally giving up and coming to MFC in June. Traffic was good at first and I've gotten a few regs but it really dropped off in mid July and has almost died out in August. I haven't made a show goal in more than a month. Even some of the established girls have been getting little to no traffic in their rooms. I don't have any helpful advice, but just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. It's been rough, but there will be better days. You aren't doing anything wrong, it's just been slow lately. Just keep smiling and being your wonderful self and things will work themselves out

I know exactly how you feel. I tried one night on CB before totally giving up and coming to MFC in June. Traffic was good at first and I've gotten a few regs but it really dropped off in mid July and has almost died out in August. I haven't made a show goal in more than a month. Even some of the established girls have been getting little to no traffic in their rooms. I don't have any helpful advice, but just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. It's been rough, but there will be better days. You aren't doing anything wrong, it's just been slow lately. Just keep smiling and being your wonderful self and things will work themselves out
thank you! good luck to you :)

My chaturbate started off great but has died down this summer for sure. MFC has ALWAYS been mean to me lmao. i'm in camscore hell there sadly.

My chaturbate started off great but has died down this summer for sure. MFC has ALWAYS been mean to me lmao. i'm in camscore hell there sadly.
I'm actually thinking of trying Chaturbate again just to alleviate the stress of camscore

It isn't you! I log on to cam and can go thirty minutes before anyone even says anything, and then another hour before anyone tips. -_- Summer seems to be such a drag. :dead:
I just really don't wanna blame it on something out of my control. I feel like there must be something more I can do :/

Reactions: Mintx
I just really don't wanna blame it on something out of my control. I feel like there must be something more I can do :/
It just seems to be the luck of the draw. My best day was when I logged on at 9am or so, but when I logged on at the same time recently it was one of my worst days. If you're changing things up and trying new things, it doesn't seem like your fault. :D

• Hugs
Reactions: CocoKaine
Girls, chaturbate isn't much better during summer - only had one good session this month fuck dis

• Hugs
Reactions: Alice_in_Bows
I'm just going to put more effort towards video sales because I can't afford to pay rent or bills on what I'm making right now. 50-200 tokens per session isn't cutting it. My daily goal is 1000 and it takes me at least a week to make that. I love how people think all cam girls are super rich

Reactions: Terra Storm
I'm just going to put more effort towards video sales because I can't afford to pay rent or bills on what I'm making right now. 50-200 tokens per session isn't cutting it. My daily goal is 1000 and it takes me at least a week to make that. I love how people think all cam girls are super rich

You deserve everything lol. You're the cutest girl ever :D ugh wish I could find a girl like you in my area to work with lol

Reactions: corpsekitten
Do you guys think summer is bad because there's a lot of girls out of school also camming? I don't know junk about traffic yet since I'm new, but you'd think summer means all the guys are free to do whatever. Maybe more people are spending time with their families.

Anyways, never give up, babes!

Status
Not open for further replies.