AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If basic member can model Pm me In Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
I was support member for the $20 and then cancelled but haven't been basic until today. Wondering If am basic member can model Pm me In Chaturbate still? I just can't PM her before she pm me in basic maybe? And quick edit - should I just renew and stay supporter? Didn't seem worth it but maybe I'm missing something? Cheers eh and Thanks!

Last edited:
I was support member for the $20 and then cancelled but haven't been basic until today. Wondering If am basic member can model Pm me In Chaturbate still? I just can't PM her before she pm me in basic maybe? And quick edit - should I just renew and stay supporter? Didn't seem worth it but maybe I'm missing something? Cheers eh and Thanks!

On cb, if you’re a basic member, the model must PM you first. Once she does, you can PM back & forth for the duration of her current session.

You can only initiate if 1) you’re in her fan club, 2) you’re a cb supporter (I think... never tried it myself).

Edit: I just remembered mods can also initiate PMs but only if they’re that model’s mod.

Upvote 0
On cb, if you’re a basic member, the model must PM you first. Once she does, you can PM back & forth for the duration of her current session.

You can only initiate if 1) you’re in her fan club, 2) you’re a cb supporter (I think... never tried it myself).

Edit: I just remembered mods can also initiate PMs but only if they’re that model’s mod.
Thanks - nice! Not sure supporter for $20 a month worth it then. Can tip for the model to PM if needed but I am dark purple as am tipping daily so model PM me usually.

Reactions: DoD404 and Smoothie
Upvote 0
Can tip for the model to PM if needed
Yes, this.

It's always better to tip the model than the site to PM, she earns nothing on your supporter status and so has no reason to bother with this chat window when you open a PM without tipping ;)
The only advantage I see around PMs feature being supporter is that you can open a PM to another viewer in 'her' room (to prepare her birthday with mods and fans ie...)

Upvote 0
Yes, this.

It's always better to tip the model than the site to PM, she earns nothing on your supporter status and so has no reason to bother with this chat window when you open a PM without tipping ;)
The only advantage I see around PMs feature being supporter is that you can open a PM to another viewer in 'her' room (to prepare her birthday with mods and fans ie...)
nice - so true. I didn't renew - and is some ads but I notice them much and all is well =) Am up my $20 a month hahah - More tokens for the ladies =)

Upvote 0
Am up my $20 a month hahah
arf... so why do you bother wondering ? Renew, then cancel immediately, it will last for 1 month ;)

Renewing supporter status will get you 200tk
Buying only 200 tokens is the same price and makes no difference for you.
So you can keep your nice color in chat and clear up ads off your screen.

(When you buy more than these 200tk, you have 39% of cut off. In this case, it would not worth to purchase 200tk more at full price)

Upvote 0
arf... so why do you bother wondering ? Renew, then cancel immediately, it will last for 1 month ;)

Renewing supporter status will get you 200tk
Buying only 200 tokens is the same price and makes no difference for you.
So you can keep your nice color in chat and clear up ads off your screen.

(When you buy more than these 200tk, you have 39% of cut off. In this case, it would not worth to purchase 200tk more at full price)

Sorry, did I just read about the way to trick CB system?
Even if there's no harm in it, not cool anyway.

Upvote 0
Sorry, did I just read about the way to trick CB system?
don't be sorry, but It's not really a trick or exploiting an issue.
It's a feature imo, to avoid unwanted monthly payment for very few interest :/

On another hand, ideas to make this 'supporter status' really interesting are posted on other threads...

Upvote 0
don't be sorry, but It's not really a trick or exploiting an issue.
It's a feature imo, to avoid unwanted monthly payment for very few interest :/

On another hand, ideas to make this 'supporter status' really interesting are posted on other threads...

Yes, I think CB should come up with something more useful and appealing to members in terms of this supporter club.
I require tips for PM and many other models do too.
So it can't be considered a perk in most cases. That's annoying when members do so (PM models on their own) and that's the reason why some members get banned from some rooms.

However, I don't think anyone should try to innocently abuse the whole system.
I believe they'd do something with the whole thing if more members didn't show any interest in joining the club on the current terms and left their feedback with more useful and interesting perks that would make them join immediately.

Reactions: Herein2020
Upvote 0
I have been trying to get CB to add more stuff for the Support/VIP Status as some simple aesthetics are not amazing or appealing (yay to change font colour and style). I am happy they are finally adding some (ok 1: Anonymous tipping, which I buy Supporter status purely for this now) but I hope they will add more and more for us

Any ideas you think of regarding what features you'd love to see added to the Support Membership, feel free to add them: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/suggestions-for-chaturbate-add-yours.31714/unread
AndOr you can suggest directly to CB: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DXYF5T8

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Yes, I think CB should come up with something more useful and appealing to members in terms of this supporter club.
I require tips for PM and many other models do too.
So it can't be considered a perk in most cases. That's annoying when members do so (PM models on their own) and that's the reason why some members get banned from some rooms.

However, I don't think anyone should try to innocently abuse the whole system.
I believe they'd do something with the whole thing if more members didn't show any interest in joining the club on the current terms and left their feedback with more useful and interesting perks that would make them join immediately.
True - more reason to have it etc - the ability to have a collection is a nice feature - maybe shouldn't be free =) Am glad it is though. Have a few vids and pvt in there that I got to keep. And yes - I have never PM'd a model - if not pm me then I assume either they not like to do that or are busy etc. Would be like yelling for a waitress across busy restaurant - very uncool =)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.