AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If I could just kick out without banning!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
It sucks so bad to find a great site, with lots of traffic, and yet the things the models request most, we can't have. I sure hope it is up and coming. The same bloody people come every time there is any action, so they can sit and jerk off for free. I can have 45 men sitting there not paying, with the same 0 tokens, or even 12000 tokens they had the last time. They know they can watch for free, and I can't do a damn thing. If I can kick them, they either come back and tip, or they stay away, which I want.
I don't want to ban them. I want to kick them out. If I could ban them I would though, but they know enough not to speak. Thanks for listenting guys.

It sucks so bad to find a great site, with lots of traffic, and yet the things the models request most, we can't have. I sure hope it is up and coming. The same bloody people come every time there is any action, so they can sit and jerk off for free. I can have 45 men sitting there not paying, with the same 0 tokens, or even 12000 tokens they had the last time. They know they can watch for free, and I can't do a damn thing. If I can kick them, they either come back and tip, or they stay away, which I want.
I don't want to ban them. I want to kick them out. If I could ban them I would though, but they know enough not to speak. Thanks for listenting guys.

When a former gray member actually does upgrade (Because, according to him, he wants to have the ability to continue chatting in my room,), and then suddenly starts lurking in my room and has never tipped...that irks my nerves. It's like damn, dude...you were in my chat everyday for a month, posting all this lovey dovey shit to me...and I've been nice to you. And now that you've upgraded and bought tokens, suddenly I get NO LOVE from you at all. You just come in and lurk my room. 👎 LAAAME! Lol.

Upvote 0
When a former gray member actually does upgrade (Because, according to him, he wants to have the ability to continue chatting in my room,), and then suddenly starts lurking in my room and has never tipped...that irks my nerves. It's like damn, dude...you were in my chat everyday for a month, posting all this lovey dovey shit to me...and I've been nice to you. And now that you've upgraded and bought tokens, suddenly I get NO LOVE from you at all. You just come in and lurk my room. 👎 LAAAME! Lol.
Can't you pm him, let him reply then ban him?

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I understand the frustration. And also the annoyance at guys always in your rooms who have tks but do not tip.

But to be upset at guys who are silent and do not cause problems, but do not tip (on a token based site) seems to me to be like me complaining about people coming into the store where I work but not buying anything. (It goes with the territory)

This is just an observation, and of course everyone is entitled to be pissed off by whatever the choose ;)

Upvote 0
But to be upset at guys who are silent and do not cause problems, but do not tip (on a token based site) seems to me to be like me complaining about people coming into the store where I work but not buying anything. (It goes with the territory)
If they leave the store with no products, that's different than sitting in a cam room and enjoying "the product". So, just a slight difference with tangible vs. visual products.

Upvote 0
If they leave the store with no products, that's different than sitting in a cam room and enjoying "the product". So, just a slight difference with tangible vs. visual products.
Yes, this is true, my analogy was flawed.

Problem is that I think most of the token sites actually promote the "free" aspect?

e.g. on SC "XXXcam_mode_name Cam Model: Free live sex show and Chat" is the title of each room page.

Upvote 0
Yes, this is true, my analogy was flawed.

Problem is that I think most of the token sites actually promote the "free" aspect?

e.g. on SC "XXXcam_mode_name Cam Model: Free live sex show and Chat" is the title of each room page.

The promotion of "free" is fine I think, although I do agree sites put too much emphasis on it, but we understand it's the gimmick to get more users. So that makes sense, but at least give models the options to get rid of problem/annoying people. I mean, even CB allows a ban (temporarily and/or permanent).

Upvote 0

I would like this option too. Sometimes I find certain members really annoying. I like to save banning for serious offenses and begging greys, but I would like the option to kick out the people who push my limits as a way to say you've crossed the line and you're done for today. You can come back tomorrow if you can control yourself.

Muting just doesn't cut it for me. Muting is for dirty talkers who like to act out entire role play scenarios in free chat. I don't want to hear it, nobody else wants to hear it, but they're just having a good time.

Upvote 0
Can't you pm him, let him reply then ban him?

That's the thing...I don't actually want to ban this guy at this time. Lol. That's why Mistress Cash made this thread. Sometimes we'd like to have the option of just kicking a member without banning him.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Very true. It's always hoping that the law of numbers will always make it profitable. Enough viewers should equal a certain amount of spenders. However, I think the mindset of viewers as a whole might be changing too much as free/public shows are getting more and more popular in general.

Upvote 0

Exactly.

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Upvote 0

When I read this i had this image in my mind..
Someone going to a supermarket that has a fresh bakery section, they have taken their own portable chair and then just sit there watching and smelling the food, saying "mmmmmmmmmm".

Upvote 0
When I read this i had this image in my mind..
Someone going to a supermarket that has a fresh bakery section, they have taken their own portable chair and then just sit there watching and smelling the food, saying "mmmmmmmmmm".
It's more personal though. It would be like watching the bakers and saying "mmmmmmmmmm". Unsettling.

Upvote 0
It's more personal though. It would be like watching the bakers and saying "mmmmmmmmmm". Unsettling.
Sitting there with their hands down their pants, rubbing themselves, saying "mmmmmm" as the bakers frost their cakes.

Upvote 0
Perhaps a more accurate and maybe similar situation with my work might be (I work in retail hardware store) customers will come in and to discuss / ask questions about bathroom and plumbing fixtures, pricing / range/ how to install etc, (I am a plumber so I always give proper details) and take up at least half an hour of my time and then walk out buying nothing.

No-one has rubbed themselves erotically yet, but one day a female customer *did* look at me in a half knowing quizzical way when I said I "liked pictures" (I needed more visual info about her actual problem) :rofl:

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Upvote 0
YES GIRL.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.