AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

if possible help me out a little?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

GraysonDrake

Cam Model
Jul 11, 2021
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@fakegraydrake
Streamate Username
GraysonDrake
Chaturbate Username
graysondrake
i am 5 foot and 183 pounds..... sure i have big boobies and ass but i should not be more then 130 pounds. :(
There's no "should" with how you should look. Everyone is someone's type, and honestly it's not you. CB is just slow as fuck right now.

As far as the binge eating I recommend trying to find a support group and maybe try slowly switching the foods you do binge on to healthier alternatives (avoiding processed foods, especially sugar) with the supervision of a dietician (NOT a nutritionist) who is trained to deal with eating disorders. If you can't stop yourself yet then doing small changes to make it less harmful is a good place to begin.

Also you don't think your therapist is working, it's 100% ok to stop seeing them and find someone else who is a better fit if you're able to do so.

_Awesome_Alexa

Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
i know suicide is not the answer but i do think about it anyways... sometimes i just feel too weak to stay in this world :( wish i had a service dog i love dogs i have a cat right now but its not the same. :(

i am 5 foot and 183 pounds..... sure i have big boobies and ass but i should not be more then 130 pounds. :(

I'm 4'11/160 lbs---I totally feel you on the pressure to be thin. I recommend (I think there's a mental health thread, or you could even make a body image/ED thread) in models only :h: I have anxiety, depression & history of sexual abuse. I think it's better to talk openly about these things in models only part of the forum (not to mention more support since so many models deal with these issues too and feel more comfy talking about it away from the public) rather than advertising just because men can be terrible, read these things & behave badly. Not saying any active members here would, I guess I'm just protective because I was more verbal about my history of sexual abuse/mental health publicly & had guys use it to harass me/or have a weird fetish for it.

You are not alone! I'm so sorry you're having a rough time tonight.

Apr 22, 2017
USA
Twitter Username
@Sashayman
MFC Username
Sashayman
Chaturbate Username
Sashayman
There's no "should" with how you should look. Everyone is someone's type, and honestly it's not you. CB is just slow as fuck right now.

As far as the binge eating I recommend trying to find a support group and maybe try slowly switching the foods you do binge on to healthier alternatives (avoiding processed foods, especially sugar) with the supervision of a dietician (NOT a nutritionist) who is trained to deal with eating disorders. If you can't stop yourself yet then doing small changes to make it less harmful is a good place to begin.

Also you don't think your therapist is working, it's 100% ok to stop seeing them and find someone else who is a better fit if you're able to do so.
Your suggestion about switching foods is a wise one as is the role of a support group. The former is more easily accomplished than is the challenge of reaching out to others or participating in the support group setting, especially in the ED context, I’d think. It’s important to frame each alteration of behavior or each contact made for support as a success. Every step counts.