AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm a female model now.Should I need a new account with my boyfriend?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CleoCharisma

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 27, 2018
Egypt
Twitter Username
@CharismaCleo
Chaturbate Username
CleoCharisma
Hi guys!

I'd like to try camming with my boyfriend as a couple. Does CB allows multiple registration? I mean I have a female account now, and I'd have an another one with my boyfriend? Is that okay? If not, should I just change gender female to couple? I think my followers would respond badly. Thanks in advance.

It's up to you. You can get him ID verified on your account then change gender to couple and stream on there, or make an entirely new account dedicated to couple shows and submit verification for both of you on it. You can even go both of those routes if you wish, and see which one works out better.
If you think it may alienate your existing audience to do couple shows on your solo account, I would recommend doing them on a new account.

Upvote 0
I had my boyfriend get verified so he can hop into my shows when we want. I then just go into Settings and switch from 'female' to 'couple' while we are together.
Some of my regulars love it, and some just want me to themselves and prefer he get lost. Always a toss up.
i do the exact same as you do, works great

Reactions: Gia_Xo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.