AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm at my wits end with this guy...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
When I first started camming there was a guy who entered my chat. He seemed cool at first, but within a month he (long story short) he lost his mind, and wound up on my block list. Every 60 days or so I'd find him in my chat even though he was still on my block list. He said if I asked politely he would leave. I did he did (that time). He came into my chat 3 times today under 3 different names. However, his personality is rather, shall we say easy to spot. I can't seem to get rid of him I banned him each time needless to say. He totally kills the mood each time. Plus several of my friends said he harassed them before, and most of them figured out it was him before I did. They sent me pm after pm saying "I know this guy. He normally goes by Grandius, get rid of him. He's a really bad troll" He first freaked me out because long ago when my friends and family didn't know I cammed I had his state blocked....well guess what? He got in anyway. I feel like I need a drink, may take shots for tokens later...

Tigresslily said:
When I first started camming there was a guy who entered my chat. He seemed cool at first, but within a month he (long story short) he lost his mind, and wound up on my block list. Every 60 days or so I'd find him in my chat even though he was still on my block list. He said if I asked politely he would leave. I did he did (that time). He came into my chat 3 times today under 3 different names. However, his personality is rather, shall we say easy to spot. I can't seem to get rid of him I banned him each time needless to say. He totally kills the mood each time. Plus several of my friends said he harassed them before, and most of them figured out it was him before I did. They sent me pm after pm saying "I know this guy. He normally goes by Grandius, get rid of him. He's a really bad troll" He first freaked me out because long ago when my friends and family didn't know I cammed I had his state blocked....well guess what? He got in anyway. I feel like I need a drink, may take shots for tokens later...

Ban, ignore, laugh and move on. Letting a troll ruin the vibe in your room just means he wins.

Tigresslily said:
If he kept getting back in to your room ever 60 days, I imagine it's just because his 60 day ban wore off.

Trolls keep coming back because they're getting something. Do you talk to him? Do you engage him? When you find out it's him, do you act frustrated or mad? If he was getting banned as soon as he showed himself without any attention from you or your members, he would eventually stop coming back.

Evvie said:
Tigresslily said:
If he kept getting back in to your room ever 60 days, I imagine it's just because his 60 day ban wore off.

Trolls keep coming back because they're getting something. Do you talk to him? Do you engage him? When you find out it's him, do you act frustrated or mad? If he was getting banned as soon as he showed himself without any attention from you or your members, he would eventually stop coming back.

The reason for the first ban was because he got waaay too attached. He figured out which premium was my boyfriend, because my boyfriend was stupid and admitted it when I started camming. Then he proceeded to write rather nasty hate mail to my boyfriend's mfc account. He was saying crap like how I was more into him, and that if he truly loved me I wouldn't have this type of job blah blah... anyway, he's nuts. I don't know for sure about the 60 ban thing, but I put his name in under block for chat under edit profile. I try to always make sure it's him because I feel bad...idk why I'm a stupid person who feels guilt. Hell, I feel bad if a guy tips me for simply being cute. Idk feel like I'm taking their money. Maybe I should just ban if I think it's him in the beginning, but I don't wanna accidentally ban the wrong person, and have them hate me. I know it probably shouldn't matter to me, but it does...

Tigresslily said:
Evvie said:
Tigresslily said:

The reason for the first ban was because he got waaay too attached. He figured out which premium was my boyfriend, because my boyfriend was stupid and admitted it when I started camming. Then he proceeded to write rather nasty hate mail to my boyfriend's mfc account. He was saying crap like how I was more into him, and that if he truly loved me I wouldn't have this type of job blah blah... anyway, he's nuts. I don't know for sure about the 60 ban thing, but I put his name in under block for chat under edit profile. I try to always make sure it's him because I feel bad...idk why I'm a stupid person who feels guilt. Hell, I feel bad if a guy tips me for simply being cute. Idk feel like I'm taking their money. Maybe I should just ban if I think it's him in the beginning, but I don't wanna accidentally ban the wrong person, and have them hate me. I know it probably shouldn't matter to me, but it does...
Members get randomly banned all the time. Don't worry about it too much.

Block all of his accounts. Also remember to put them on IGNORE, so even if the ban ends, he won't be able to chat anyway.

You will not run out of members on MFC... don't worry about banning them. It is more important to get rid of this guy.

Evvie said:
Tigresslily said:
Evvie said:
Tigresslily said:

Members get randomly banned all the time. Don't worry about it too much.

Block all of his accounts. Also remember to put them on IGNORE, so even if the ban ends, he won't be able to chat anyway.

You will not run out of members on MFC... don't worry about banning them. It is more important to get rid of this guy.

:clap: Thank you! I didn't know ignore would do that! I'll make sure to do that when I get back on, because I'm sure he'll be back...

Why so much guilt? If the guys being a troll or an outright dick, hammer him with no sympathy or concern. Also, be sure your BF does the same and blocks his pm's if he's still bothering him. :thumbleft:

I read on this here forum that if you ban a member when they're still in your room, you ban the account and the IP address. If you ban a member when they're not in the room, you only ban the account. So, if you ban him while he's still in the room, that should stop him coming back under a new account (unless he's really persistent and goes to the trouble of changing his IP address, at which point, you probably wanna contact MFC directly as he may be insane).

Also, you shouldn't feel guilty about tips that don't come with a request. As far as I know, no member has ever tipped a model they didn't want to tip ;)

I agree, if you ban someone for whatever reason, they'll still have lots of other rooms they can go to. You only have yours to be in, so it's more important that you be comfortable than that you give someone you're getting a bad vibe from an extended chance to stay.

mynameisbob84 said:
Also, you shouldn't feel guilty about tips that don't come with a request. As far as I know, no member has ever tipped a model they didn't want to tip

This is very true. If someone tips you just because, they probably like you and/or enjoy what you do, so that's something to feel good about. At least that's why I tip.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Other nice features of IGNORE are:

1. Its permanent...no going back after 60 days to reset, like the 60 day BAN. Blocks him in your room and his PM attempts to you.

2. It blocks all MFCMail from the troll from showing up in your MFC Inbox.

Gray

Have models ever asked MFC to make a permanent ban? The 60 day thing just sounds like unnecessary work for the model, who wants to keep someone from even entering her room ignored or not.

Evvie said:

I also want to clarify that I never did a 60 day ban on him, I simply blocked him. I figured the reason he came back when he did was because he figured I did that type of ban on him, but who knows?

SoTxBob said:
Why so much guilt? If the guys being a troll or an outright dick, hammer him with no sympathy or concern. Also, be sure your BF does the same and blocks his pm's if he's still bothering him. :thumbleft:

He's not being a troll to anyone in pm. We both have our accounts set to where only friends can pm us. I honestly don't have any guilt towards the troll. I just don't want someone coming in acting similar to him, who doesn't know why I hit the ban hammer. He usually doesn't act bad until he knows I know who he is. I tend to attract the nerdy geeks into my room, and occasionally it's hard to spot him as the bad apple, since he'll start out nice. I try to keep nice members happy, since I know they'll come back and maybe tip later. If nothing else they can be good for conversation.

mynameisbob84 said:
I read on this here forum that if you ban a member when they're still in your room, you ban the account and the IP address. If you ban a member when they're not in the room, you only ban the account. So, if you ban him while he's still in the room, that should stop him coming back under a new account (unless he's really persistent and goes to the trouble of changing his IP address, at which point, you probably wanna contact MFC directly as he may be insane).

Problem is every time I've banned him it was when he was in my room. Most times he comes back under the same account too. :?

mynameisbob84 said:
Also, you shouldn't feel guilty about tips that don't come with a request. As far as I know, no member has ever tipped a model they didn't want to tip ;)

Thanks, mynameisbob84 that's sweet.

AllisonWilder said:
Jupiter551 said:
He sounds more like a stalker than a troll to me

Nah, he sounds like he figured out a way to get under her skin (and her boyfriends, too) and is just running with it.

I think you may be right AllisonWilder. Thing is I met him on my 2nd or 3rd day of camming, so idk probably one of those psychological things where he's the first "friend" I banned. I'm not sure if he is, but I think he might be...god I feel like I just typed I can't remember who the first jerk was I screwed, but it coulda been that guy...lol at least I remember that one! Well, the first guy I screwed isn't so much a jerk as the guy who's asleep in my bed right now :whistle:

Tigresslily said:
I also want to clarify that I never did a 60 day ban on him, I simply blocked him. I figured the reason he came back when he did was because he figured I did that type of ban on him, but who knows?
Tigresslily said:
Problem is every time I've banned him it was when he was in my room. Most times he comes back under the same account too. :?

Alright, now I'm a bit confused. Did you ban him from your room or from your profile? If you just ban someone from your chatroom and don't extend it to 60 days, they can come back in 6 hours.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Tigresslily said:

THAT guy! :woops:

One of my cam friends (who is no longer camming) had problems with him. He wouldn't leave her the fuck alone, and he was always buggin' her when she was logged into Skype, etc. He knew that I'm friends with her, so he used to come to my room and talk to me about her. He started MFC Mailing me, asking me questions like if she's mad at him and blah, blah, blah. I was like "Well, did you do something to make her be mad at you???" (I knew she was mad at him, but I wanted to "play dumb" when he asked).

I was looking through old MFC Mail earlier and could've sworn I still had MFC Mail from grandius in there, but I can't find it now. But yeah, he's one of those guys who seems cool at first, but then becomes obsessed. I guess he's one of those creepy guys who feels that he's ENTITLED to bug the fuck out of models if he's spending money on them. :roll:

I remember him too. He acts somewhat "normal" at first then, after he gets in their confidence, he often gets special favors from models...like their phone number. One model did give him her phone and he'd call her all hours day and night. She had to change her phone number.

The guy is neither a troll nor a stalker. He's a psychotic. lol IMHO.

Evvie said:
Tigresslily said:
Tigresslily said:

Alright, now I'm a bit confused. Did you ban him from your room or from your profile? If you just ban someone from your chatroom and don't extend it to 60 days, they can come back in 6 hours.

I don't remember which it is I wanna say profile settings...it says you can block member posting in your room or something like that. The guys I've blocked never come back in my room, except for him. I've never used 60 day bans, since the other seems to work.

Nordling said:
I remember him too. He acts somewhat "normal" at first then, after he gets in their confidence, he often gets special favors from models...like their phone number. One model did give him her phone and he'd call her all hours day and night. She had to change her phone number.

Omg I was drunk my entire first 2 weeks around him. I remember him trying that shit. Glad I can hold my liquor enough to say no at least. :snooty:

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Tigresslily said:

THAT guy! :woops:

One of my cam friends (who is no longer camming) had problems with him. He wouldn't leave her the fuck alone, and he was always buggin' her when she was logged into Skype, etc. He knew that I'm friends with her, so he used to come to my room and talk to me about her. He started MFC Mailing me, asking me questions like if she's mad at him and blah, blah, blah. I was like "Well, did you do something to make her be mad at you???" (I knew she was mad at him, but I wanted to "play dumb" when he asked).

I was looking through old MFC Mail earlier and could've sworn I still had MFC Mail from grandius in there, but I can't find it now. But yeah, he's one of those guys who seems cool at first, but then becomes obsessed. I guess he's one of those creepy guys who feels that he's ENTITLED to bug the fuck out of models if he's spending money on them. :roll:

He's never mailed me thankfully, but yes everything else matches him completely. Plus he seemed funny because I was drunk my first couple of weeks...I like everybody when I'm drunk.

Nordling said:

Omg I remember him trying that shit. Glad I can hold my liquor enough to say no at least. :snooty:

Tigresslily said:
Evvie said:
Tigresslily said:
Tigresslily said:

I don't remember which it is I wanna say profile settings...it says you can block member posting in your room or something like that. The guys I've blocked never come back in my room, except for him. I've never used 60 day bans, since the other seems to work.
When you block users on your profile, it only stops them from posting messages on your public profile. I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not they are in your chatroom. Trolls that you would normally ban might just leave your chatroom and never come back, but clearly blocking this guy from posting on your public wall isn't stopping him from coming back to your chatroom.

You should start using 60-day bans.

Yeah, and he's had that same name for at least two years. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten himself banned from MFC by now.

Ok gonna get ready to try to cam again on the hour now that my blood pressure has gone down. Thank you everyone for your advice and words of comfort! I'm really glad for this forum, that ass would've bugged me all day if I hadn't gotten it out somewhere. :romance-grouphug:

Reactions: Nordling
Evvie said:
Tigresslily said:
Evvie said:
Tigresslily said:
Tigresslily said:

When you block users on your profile, it only stops them from posting messages on your public profile. I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not they are in your chatroom. Trolls that you would normally ban might just leave your chatroom and never come back, but clearly blocking this guy from posting on your public wall isn't stopping him from coming back to your chatroom.

You should start using 60-day bans.

Wow guess I've just been lucky all this time! Will do! :shock:

Sorry for all the double-posting btw nerves I guess :?

Shaun__ said:
Have models ever asked MFC to make a permanent ban? The 60 day thing just sounds like unnecessary work for the model, who wants to keep someone from even entering her room ignored or not.

I'd love to see a permanent ban feature, and Ken1111 would be the first person to go on it. I swear, that guy is just WAITING for his 60-day bans to expire, so he can come back in my room to brag about all the money he could be spending on me (IF I meet him in person). :roll: He was back in my room just the other night, and as usual, he didn't hesitate to post the same shit he always posts.

Well, I at least feel better about the fact that he didn't drive me away from the cam tonight. I went on for 30 minutes...but then logged off because I only got 20 tokens and I've been up since 3AM (it's now 630PM my time) So MwaHaHaha he didn't win by stealing that 30 minutes of my anti-glory!

The_Brown_Fox said:
Shaun__ said:

I'd love to see a permanent ban feature, and Ken1111 would be the first person to go on it. I swear, that guy is just WAITING for his 60-day bans to expire, so he can come back in my room to brag about all the money he could be spending on me (IF I meet him in person). :roll: He was back in my room just the other night, and as usual, he didn't hesitate to post the same shit he always posts.
You don't have to wait for the 60 days to be up before you re-ban people. You can go in once a month and refresh the ban so that they never get a chance to come back.

Evvie said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Shaun__ said:

You don't have to wait for the 60 days to be up before you re-ban people. You can go in once a month and refresh the ban so that they never get a chance to come back.

Where??? I cannot find out where to do this!

Lol, well it must be kind of good realising that your annoying member is in fact a known annoying member and you're not the only person who gets this bullshit (not that anyone wants other people to suffer, but it's nice to know others have been through the same thing).

I would love a permanent ban. 60 days are alright, but everyone who I 60 day ban I don't ever want to return to my room, when they do return a cold feeling spreads. And what's worse is members can change their names! So xyz who was a complete douche can come back to my room another time to stir trouble. I had one who tipped the wrong amount for a vid (clearly deliberately) and then got really shitty and threatened me when after sending a cheaper vid I 60 day banned him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.