AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm banned on Chaturbate because of hairstyle

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2017
This article consists only of real facts.
I hope this article will help to resolve an issue
and we will not have longer a misunderstanding
between me and Chaturbate

Hi everyone, My username: Victoria_Voltaire on Chaturbate. I broadcasted on Chaturbate for 2 years until i got banned because of hairstyle. *Yes, it's ridiculous for me too!*

For the first time i faced with ban on AUGUST 9. I won't write the whole story *but if it will be needed i'm able to provide all information* about how many days i spent to resolve it but thanks to @punker barbie for help. In brief: i needed to verify my identity (make a photo where i hold my passport and piece of paper)

SEPTEMBER 7, the date when i faced with a ban for the second time and received an email:

image.png

My ban has not lifted and i needed to write a lot of messages where i explain CB Support that i'm the same person but have another hairstyle. I also asked them to review their records of my broadcast from 19.08.2017 when i had straight hair.

scr3.png

I don't have my own records of my broadcast but it's not a secret that there are a few sites
which record models without their allows. But this is the only one way how i can confirm i'm the same person.

In a few weeks Support of Chaturbate finally answered me and required to verify my identity (for the second time) by providing photo where i hold my passport and piece of paper. I needed to make THREE different photos until Support confirmed my identity. Seems everything should be okay after it, but No, after all of it they started requiring an international passport ID.

1.1.png

An absolute nonsense to require documents which not every citizen of any country has.

For age varification on Chaturbate and for verify my identity i used the same passport. Passport of my country which issued by government of my country (EUROPE).

------------------------

Also, i just want to show you how Support of Chaturbate works.
This is the first time when i faced with a ban (before i met @punker barbie and she helped me)

image.png

Last edited:
Hello,

This happen to my close friend, she had a hair cut and her account got banned and needed to re verify. one good thing that happened my friend wrote to support and like you, they requested sending picture id of her holding her requirement upside down. Took awhile but she got her account back, I hope your situation can get resolve soon. i do which that Chaturbate would support their models first before they click "banned" from someone who complains. Recently I have chatted with other models they get their "warning" for infractions they have done, so something is changing for Chaturbate, hoping for a more positive result. Good luck on your quest to get your account back, its frustrating as I just recently got my account back too, but presistent does pay off.

_pilya_

Congrats on signing up for yet another account and making it past my detection lol.

I will refrain from banning this new account on the condition that you stop trying to post constant messages on Punker Barbie's profile here. Stick to this thread with updates and info only (unless you'd like to interact in other threads that are off-topic.)

I think they ban models because of high reports, what traffic you had in your room usually? I mean how many viewers average?

The part of this post and story that we are not acknowledging is that the person was banned because their ID did not look like them (not that these two different cam shows had different hair styles and caused issue.) We do not know the details about the ID, only hearing one side of the story here.

As much I don't understand Chaturbate's stubborn insistence of maintaining its well-earned reputation of having the worst customer/model support imaginable and the most bizarre banning policies you could dream up (before waking up in the dead of night and writing down what you just dreamt thinking contentedly, "ah, fuck it, that'll do"), equally I don't understand models' insistence on continuing to work for/with a company that has made very, very clear (often times on many, many occasions) that they simply do not care about their models' livelihood.

As much I don't understand Chaturbate's stubborn insistence of maintaining its well-earned reputation of having the worst customer/model support imaginable and the most bizarre banning policies you could dream up (before waking up in the dead of night and writing down what you just dreamt thinking contentedly, "ah, fuck it, that'll do"), equally I don't understand models' insistence on continuing to work for/with a company that has made very, very clear (often times on many, many occasions) that they simply do not care about their models' livelihood.

i think most simply don't know when they get into camming. chaturbate is a popular site, and they only see what is on the surface.

Congrats on signing up for yet another account and making it past my detection lol.

I will refrain from banning this new account on the condition that you stop trying to post constant messages on Punker Barbie's profile here. Stick to this thread with updates and info only (unless you'd like to interact in other threads that are off-topic.)

How to edit this article? :tmi::wasntme:

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
i think most simply don't know when they get into camming. chaturbate is a popular site, and they only see what is on the surface.

And the postings in this forum are biased. The broadcasters that never run into any trouble will not join here and open a forum thread how they never had any trouble.

Reactions: punker barbie
And the postings in this forum are biased. The broadcasters that never run into any trouble will not join here and open a forum thread how they never had any trouble.

Perhaps, however don't you find it telling that we don't have mass amounts of MFC girls showing up to complain about bans?

People forget if you add up all the registered models on this site you're not even representing 1% of all cam models globally and only involve maybe 30% of all possible cam sites.

Also of those models on here maybe 3% of those are successes to the point of equaling the buying power of their members.

Perhaps, however don't you find it telling that we don't have mass amounts of MFC girls showing up to complain about bans?

AFC doesn't come up in the top 10 search when you google mfc support or sm support unlike cb support.

AFC doesn't come up in the top 10 search when you google mfc support or sm support unlike cb support.
And it got there for CB support because of the vast number of complaints that were made, not because this forum (which is fairly MFC focused) has any link to their support. It becomes a snowball effect, but it started because people had a lot of complaints about CB.

Also of those models on here maybe 3% of those are successes to the point of equaling the buying power of their members.
Are you talking 1:1 or one model to all her members?

Didn't one of the highest earners get banned on chaturbate for about 12 hours and switch to MFC taking her fans with her? That's pretty telling. Yeah, little ol nobodies getting banned is one thing, but a top girl?

Didn't one of the highest earners get banned on chaturbate for about 12 hours and switch to MFC taking her fans with her? That's pretty telling. Yeah, little ol nobodies getting banned is one thing, but a top girl?
Yup. Banned by Chaturbate in November 2015. Had 111k twitter followers at the time, 207k now. Straight to #3 Miss MFC that first month, and only ended below #17 once since.

And it got there for CB support because of the vast number of complaints that were made, not because this forum (which is fairly MFC focused) has any link to their support.

Dunno, seen Punker Barbie post here quite a lot (certainly at the start) and seen a fair number get resolved. Never seen any admin/support of MFC posting here in comparison, so little reason to complain here.
However, we all know MFC doesn't enforce its own rules at all. Most cam shows are violating (or used to, if they've updated them) rules about penetration and more.

It has traffic, it has people. It doesn't matter how great a site's support is, if they have the fanciest layout, or whatever. If they don't have people, I don't have the kind of following to just make them appear through my own advertising means. I have about 20,000 CB followers, and merely ~780 twitter followers. That should be a pretty clear image of how hard it is to get people to even temporarily visit sites or platforms they're not already familiar with. I personally haven't had a problem with the site, but even if I did, if it's where the tips and the people are at, then it's where I'm at. (And yes, MFC has even more people/tips. It's also higher stakes, more effort, and more confusing for new models). It isn't a complicated thing.

Dunno, seen Punker Barbie post here quite a lot (certainly at the start) and seen a fair number get resolved. Never seen any admin/support of MFC posting here in comparison, so little reason to complain here.
However, we all know MFC doesn't enforce its own rules at all. Most cam shows are violating (or used to, if they've updated them) rules about penetration and more.

MFC used to have certain rules which they didn't enforce, but since then they have an age verification thing when you enter the site. So the rules that they do have now, I am pretty certain they do enforce. But... MFC is also pretty tolerant of models making mistakes. They seem to have a "benefit of the doubt" system going on with their models, while Chaturbate and some other sites I've heard of seem to have a "assume their guilty at first report" system. I prefer the first system, it's nice to feel like they have some good faith in you and don't assume all models are criminals up to dodgy behaviour. But I can remember situations where anything genuinely dodgy happens on site they seem to be pretty on it. MFC isn't as good support for members, but IMO they're good to the models, which is possibly why. They seem to prefer to take the models side over things than members, and I imagine judging by the bitterness of some twitter members they get a LOT of vindictive/whiney reports from members so that's understandable. It would be chaos if you allowed members so much power. While I believe members should be respected, it's just wayy too easy for a member to report someone. They have nothing to lose.

MFC used to have certain rules which they didn't enforce, but since then they have an age verification thing when you enter the site. So the rules that they do have now, I am pretty certain they do enforce. But... MFC is also pretty tolerant of models making mistakes. They seem to have a "benefit of the doubt" system going on with their models, while Chaturbate and some other sites I've heard of seem to have a "assume their guilty at first report" system. I prefer the first system, it's nice to feel like they have some good faith in you and don't assume all models are criminals up to dodgy behaviour. But I can remember situations where anything genuinely dodgy happens on site they seem to be pretty on it. MFC isn't as good support for members, but IMO they're good to the models, which is possibly why. They seem to prefer to take the models side over things than members, and I imagine judging by the bitterness of some twitter members they get a LOT of vindictive/whiney reports from members so that's understandable. It would be chaos if you allowed members so much power. While I believe members should be respected, it's just wayy too easy for a member to report someone. They have nothing to lose.

I agree MFC support is definitely better for models, they try their best to help you, rather than punish you just for contacting them by making you go through such a gruelling verification process :arghh:! I also had problems with late payments on CB which I haven't on MFC. Amongst other factors, ( such as the late payments, and having to create a new account if you wanted to change your username) the issues I experienced with CB and their support team, were one of the main reasons I decided to quit camming there and stick to MFC instead. :p

• Helpful!
Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Over 1 000 views, this is one of the most viewed article on ambercutie (about Chaturbate it's for sure). Thank you for support! :h:
We also got x5 :wtf: Post Rating :p hah

MFC isn't as good support for members, but IMO they're good to the models, which is possibly why. They seem to prefer to take the models side over things than members, and I imagine judging by the bitterness of some twitter members they get a LOT of vindictive/whiney reports from members so that's understandable. It would be chaos if you allowed members so much power. While I believe members should be respected, it's just wayy too easy for a member to report someone. They have nothing to lose.

I just wish that MFC customer support would listen to customers a little more, rather than the quick brush-off or no response at all. While I understand that there's some very whiney people, and there's a lot of members, it'd be nice to at least get something in response to legitimate questions or concerns. Even if it took a couple of days to respond, it'd be fine.

I just wish that MFC customer support would listen to customers a little more, rather than the quick brush-off or no response at all. While I understand that there's some very whiney people, and there's a lot of members, it'd be nice to at least get something in response to legitimate questions or concerns. Even if it took a couple of days to respond, it'd be fine.

If MFC ever listens, I wish they can undo the region banning of some parts Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.