AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

im being severely harassed on cam for days now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
ive sent support messages since saturday with every single fake screen name this troll keeps creating hes created about 100 now since saturday with my own screenname on them and then talking shit.... why the hell has support not at all messaged me back AT ALL>.... this is harassment at this point and id like an IP address to be banned on the very many accounts they keep making the moment i log on they come in and all day sit there continue to make fake screen names... i want a message back from support from a real person not automated shit....

Looks like you have a moderator ( BBC WARRIOR)

But why have you not turned off the greys ?

Screenshot 2021-09-03 22.54.24.png

You can turn it off for a week. And then the users who chat will have tokens

I accept you might be telling me you like the greys. I agree. I had a cammer have such an issue as this.

she switched to the setting above. And then the guy got bored and moved on.

Then she let the greys chat again.

Reactions: COUNTRYBOY
Upvote 0
i have all grays off and they come in make fake screen names as gray names and just sit in there and when i ban them them make a new one... its a constant on going problem theres no way to block this person from my room as they sit as an annon and then make a fake gray name and not even talk.... so muting grays no it doesnt work

Upvote 0
How amazing that the split-SECOND I got there a big token bomb arrived of 1000 tokens (only the second time that has ever happened in your life !)

Well done to that tipper. I came to see your site to see what the issue was. You seem to have now blocked users who have no tokens.

This seems sensible. I hope that your problem now goes away. Either by the steps you took. Or the troll got bored.

And yes... As you said.. "so many purples in my room." As I left. (All seems to be well ! ) Good luck

Screenshot 2021-09-04 22.22.22.png

Glad to see the issue has gone away.

Upvote 0
How amazing that the split-SECOND I got there a big token bomb arrived of 1000 tokens (only the second time that has ever happened in your life !)

Well done to that tipper. I came to see your site to see what the issue was. You seem to have now blocked users who have no tokens.

This seems sensible. I hope that your problem now goes away. Either by the steps you took. Or the troll got bored.

And yes... As you said.. "so many purples in my room." As I left. (All seems to be well ! ) Good luck

View attachment 89724

Glad to see the issue has gone away.
you should tip her instead of telling op you were lurking and posting weird screenshots. that's more appropriate.

Upvote 0
how do u delete this thread now ????????
I think if you report the post (report button bottom left corner) that will bring it to Amber's attention, and I will also tag her @AmberCutie (like that).

Upvote 0
After a 15 minute time frame is up no one can delete or edit their posts, it then falls on Amber to do. He could have deleted it himself within the 15 mins, but now it's too late.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.