AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm deleting my Chaturbate account but I have some doubts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2020
Hello Chaturbate community

It's my first time entering a discussion forum
I'll explain my situation

I went into Chaturbate for money.
My family got sick from covid
I'm not from the United States, and I tried to get some money

*I'M LEGAL, I'M OLD ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN CHATURBATE.
Don't think that from what I'm telling you, I was forced to make illegal transmissions
Nothing like that. In fact, I tried to verify my account but they rejected my documents

Well, now these are my doubts

1. As I said earlier, I'm deleting an account that I created. But when I deactivate that account, I got an email from this sender: support@tr.chaturbate.com
My first question is, does this email belong to Chaturbate? I have that doubt because that email has that @tr. And I don't know if I know if it belongs to Chaturbate
To make sure my account was already deactivated, I tried to enter to my account, but for obvious reasons, I couldn't, and I tried to reset my password, but I couldn't get in either.
When I asked to have my password reset, I got an email from the same sender: support@tr.chaturbate.com
Saying the following :

support@tr.chaturbate.com
You're receiving this e-mail because you requested a password reset for your user account at Chaturbate.

Your username, in case you've forgotten: *****

¡Gracias por utilizar nuestro sitio web!

El equipo de Chaturbate

Half the message is in English and the other half in Spanish
That's why I have the doubt that if this email belongs to Chaturbate
I'm from a Spanish-speaking country, but I don't know if this is possible.

2. As I told you, I could never verify my account and proceed to receive tokens. But at the end of the day, I sent my ID. My other question is, what does Chaturbate do with my ID if I wasn't verified?
I'm a very anxious person, and I haven't even been able to sleep because I know the dangers my identity can have.

3. I do not remember if in the participant agreement, I correctly put my information, as I told you, I am a very anxious person and I didn't think well, I was in trouble. And now that I am deleting this account, I do not know if I can be in trouble for this matter. But like I told you, I was never verified, is there a problem?

Chaturbate community, I would be very grateful if you could help me.
These are my doubts at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you did not request a password change then that e-mail is not real. You should e-mail support and ask using this web form: https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

No one knows what CB does with ID documentation except for CB. I would assume that anyone who is rejected is deleted and their information is not saved.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
If you did not request a password change then that e-mail is not real. You should e-mail support and ask using this web form: https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

No one knows what CB does with ID documentation except for CB. I would assume that anyone who is rejected is deleted and their information is not saved.

Cheers,
Cexmental
I asked to change my password, but my doubt is that if that email belongs to them.
Because the mail has that @tr

So if Chaturbate didn't accept me, they don't keep my Information?
@punker barbie

Last edited:
Upvote 0
But when I deactivate that account, I got an email from this sender: support@tr.chaturbate.com
My first question is, does this email belong to Chaturbate? I have that doubt because that email has that @tr.

The @tr part is just a domain. It's the internet country code for Turkey. If you go to tr.chaturbate.com it will take you to the same chaturbate site you've always used except some of the text will be in Turkish. The email you posted seems legit to me.

I do not remember if in the participant agreement, I correctly put my information, as I told you, I am a very anxious person and I didn't think well, I was in trouble. And now that I am deleting this account, I do not know if I can be in trouble for this matter. But like I told you, I was never verified, is there a problem?

You're not going to be in trouble for falsifying information unless the information was given in an attempt to exploit minors or engage in sex trafficking or something that knowingly and willfully caused harm to another human being. Doesn't sound like that's your thing so I wouldn't worry too much.

Upvote 0
The @tr part is just a domain. It's the internet country code for Turkey. If you go to tr.chaturbate.com it will take you to the same chaturbate site you've always used except some of the text will be in Turkish. The email you posted seems legit to me.

You're not going to be in trouble for falsifying information unless the information was given in an attempt to exploit minors or engage in sex trafficking or something that knowingly and willfully caused harm to another human being. Doesn't sound like that's your thing so I wouldn't worry too much.
Thank you very much
I really appreciate your help.

Reactions: AlbinoGator
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.