AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm feeling very, very sad right now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for your loss. It's always painful to lose a beloved friend. Especially one whom you've had by your side for such a long time. Take a couple of days to remember her over the weekend. She'll be with you the rest of your life.

I had to put my best friend of almost twelve years down a little over three years ago. I keep his collar, leash and favorite toy on my book case. Not a day goes by without thinking of him.

Best of luck and may she enjoy running around a playing all the others until you see her again.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I keep feeling my tiny little baby is not long for the world, and don't know how I'll deal.

It's a devastating blow, I'm sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
I keep wanting to get another pup. But, with my schedule, poor thing would either be home alone far too long or I'd be paying through the nose for doggy daycare as I can be gone for well over 16 hours a few days a week. So, I just think about someday...

Feeling your pain ...lost mine after 14 years just 2 months ago.

I had an urn done for her, just to keep her old bones with me. Pat and greet them each day, so far it is working well on the grief.

I am also very sorry. Unfortunately this kind of loss is always very hard. You were so lucky of you had such a great friend, remember it and smile about it in the not further future!

I'm so sorry for your lost! Losing a pet is so hard! I hope you comfort! :h:
My sweet friend of 10 years had to be put down late this evening. She was the sweetest, kindest, most loving dog I've ever known my entire life. This day sucks. I think I'll pop some sleeping pills and head to bed.

Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.