AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm going to sleep

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Should I post when I'm high AF?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chojin

Banhammered
Apr 25, 2018
London
I'm going to stop posting for a few weeks until I stop getting high AF.

I'm currently high AF.

I don't remember my previous posts.

I get too friendly when high. I love just everyone and everything high AF.

So I made a poll. "WHY did you make a poll?". IDK, I'm just giving you stuff to read.

If the poll isn't in my favour, I won't post anymore.

Don't want to be 'that guy'.

The options were both extreme, but I voted "fuck off" even though I don't want you to totally fuck off. I just want you to stop posting when you're high AF because I think somehow the release of speaking about it, and some of the interaction you get, is causing an enabling effect.

And I think you need to stop getting so damn fucked up.

You're so correct AmberCutie,

I will do jst that. I love you and you're the hottest admin on the planet.

Have a nice weekend all :)

Reactions: StoneyDog
I can't sleep unless I jerk off and take my circuit to ground, but I can't as I have coke dick :wondering:

It would take a 5 hour wank...

I'd be throttling the turkey neck until the birds are singing.

"If you do enough cocaine, you'd fuck a radiator and give it flowers in the morning" Jennifer Pryor

Coke dick is ok if you're actually having sex as you can get a decent semi and last till she cums.

You don't have to cum. You just need to make sure she cums.

Coke dick is ok if you're actually having sex as you can get a decent semi and last till she cums.

You don't have to cum. You just need to make sure she cums.
Hopefully she has a vibrator.

I've been contemplating going through the 5 hour ordeal, but I haven't eaten for 12 hours, so it would be an exercise in futility.

I’m not voting because I don’t want to support you getting high, but I also don’t want you to leave.

I find it stressful and concerning what you are doing to yourself. I feel like you wouldn’t talk about it so much if you weren’t low down crying out for help on some level. Well before you start going off about your dick or whatever. Which takes things to an unneeded place IMO. But whatever.

I vote you get sober safely, and consider talking to professionals (in the field of mental health and addiction). While keeping us updated and remaining friendly, but not allowing yourself to post here when you are drunk and high on coke.

Last edited:
Honestly Eli, I've just been goofing off this month as a one off. Being an irresponsible doofus.

I shouldn't have shared. I was just being an attention whore as the General Forums was lacking new posts.

I'm glad I met you though. I'm really sorry if I stressed you and I appreciate your concern. I feel guilty for upsetting you. I've stopped this nonsence. That's why I only did a little tonight. I really don't need it.

If you don't mind me asking, whens your little one due? Do you know the sex yet? :)

Honestly Eli, I've just been goofing off this month as a one off. Being an irresponsible doofus.

I shouldn't have shared. I was just being an attention whore as the General Forums was lacking new posts.

I'm glad I met you though. I'm really sorry if I stressed you and I appreciate your concern. I feel guilty for upsetting you. I've stopped this nonsence. That's why I only did a little tonight. I really don't need it.

If you don't mind me asking, whens your little one due? Do you know the sex yet? :)
I have a friend I used to spend a lot of time with who died in her sleep from a seizure (she had epilepsy and overdid it w alcohol and coke for years). I also have several other friends who in effect have thrown their lives away to heavy alcohol and coke use. And of course like most people I also know people who have completed suicides ultimately due to downward spirals brought on by mental health and addiction struggles.

Don't feel guilty for me, its my choice to get involved. I could easily block and ignore you, but I don't.

I understand you are in most likelihood just asking to be friendly. But due to the high number of pedophiles on these adult-type sites, this is never something that I am open to discussing. Please be clear that I am not calling you a pedophile, loads of guys frequently innocently bring it up as a topic of discussion (because they are unaware of the huge amount of weirdos we deal with as sex workers). I have no solid way of knowing which are the Pedos. So it's not something that I am open to sharing at all. Sorry.

I guess I do share that I will be back to camming full time, and no longer pregnant by mid-August to possibly Sept, but that's all I'm saying on that topic. I will be open to lactation fetish shows for 1-2 years, from that point (i.e. starting Aug or Sept of this year).

I was wondering why my shit is all fucked up right now. I haven't eaten since 4pm Thursday.

WTF man...

I finally managed to jerk off. I was in VR and found a cam girl with large, natural saggy hangers on all fours. I waited until she lost the handbra and started the wank. Took about 40 minutes. It got rapey AF, but I managed to nut.

I deserve an Emmy for that performance.

I don't know you, and think I don't wanna know. But hé, who am i to judge what you do? So:

KB-IPXL016-kaart-blanche-wenskaart-weird-as-me.png

I just don't show it very often.

Oh god. I've read some of my posts yesterday and I'm cringing. I retarded into some kind of tree hugging hippy.

Appologies to all. My IQ has returned.

I’m not voting because I don’t want to support you getting high, but I also don’t want you to leave.

I find it stressful and concerning what you are doing to yourself. I feel like you wouldn’t talk about it so much if you weren’t low down crying out for help on some level. Well before you start going off about your dick or whatever. Which takes things to an unneeded place IMO. But whatever.

I vote you get sober safely, and consider talking to professionals (in the field of mental health and addiction). While keeping us updated and remaining friendly, but not allowing yourself to post here when you are drunk and high on coke.
I'm the same. I'm not voting. I hope you manage to clean things up and stay on the site and keep contributing. Maybe when you are not high, you aren't as funny/confronting, but it would be nice to know you are doing well and not getting high every weekend.

Reactions: MarieElise and Brit
I'm the same. I'm not voting. I hope you manage to clean things up and stay on the site and keep contributing. Maybe when you are not high, you aren't as funny/confronting, but it would be nice to know you are doing well and not getting high every weekend.

Cheers mate.

I usually like to have a drink on Friday as I don't work weekends, but that's the precursor. I shouldn't drink in the first place as once I get a taste of it, I can't stop. It's like feeding a mogwai after midnight...

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
Oh god. I've read some of my posts yesterday and I'm cringing. I retarded into some kind of tree hugging hippy.

Appologies to all. My IQ has returned.
No, your posts weren't that of a tree hugging hippy. I am a tree hugging hippy and my thoughts are usually about how to better myself to help others and the environment. Psychedelics and empathogens will do that to you. Alcohol and cocaine do the opposite of that, as I've already tried telling you.

Alcohol is a depressant. Cocaine is a stimulant. Mixing the 2 together fucks you up in more ways than you think.

I feel there are some pretty deep rooted issues you are having that are causing you to behave in the way you have been. As I said before, I have a friend who is very similar to you - wealthy, risk averse, bored - a very powerful combination for engaging in negative behaviors that simply cause even more mental anguish. Yes, mental anguish. He is absolutely miserable, just as I suspect you are, though he hides it very well from others in his life, just as I suspect you do. It's out of love and respect for him that I engage with you because I don't feel you have very many people in your life who will tell you things you don't want to hear. This is evidenced by your posts here on the forum.

Let's do a small challenge. Next time you feel like writing something, write it via google docs/word/whatever. Put the date and time on it. Feel completely free to write whatever, after all, only you will ever read it. When you're sober, read it and then write about how you feel after reading it. Next time you get drunk/get high on coke, go back and reread what you wrote and then your further comments on it. Feel free to write more stuff and/or add on to your previous thoughts. Do this for the next few weeks and then update here with how you feel. I doubt you'll do this because I don't think you really care. You've lost that feeling. Cocaine does that to you. But hey, maybe you'll prove me wrong. We'll see.

I always stay true to my word and this is absolute.

1a6SKOk.jpg

It was nice knowing you.

Nice people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.