AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm going to sleep

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Should I post when I'm high AF?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli mate, you know this is all fun and games. Serious posters are so serious.
Yeah, but it's not really.
That's just what you're saying now, because you're up and down like a Goddamn fucking yoyo (in my opinion).
What goes up must come down.

Reactions: Brit
Yeah, but when you break it down to Chinatown? You know I'll see you right.
If that was supposed to be some kind of heroin reference, then no you won't, because I don't get into anything heavy like that.
I love myself and my life too much, to take insane risks like that.
And I wish you did too (i.e. yourself), you giant imaginary talk, going in circles, pain in the ass!

Alright, peace Chojin, try to behave, I'm off to do something.

If that was supposed to be some kind of heroin reference, then no you won't, because I don't get into anything heavy like that.
I love myself and my life too much, to take insane risks like that.
And I wish you did too (i.e. yourself), you giant imaginary talk, going in circles, pain in the ass!

Alright, peace Chojin, try to behave, I'm off to do something.

Yeah, I don't think you should waste any more of your time engaging with this troll. You are too nice.

Yeah, I don't think you should waste any more of your time engaging with this troll. You are too nice.
Thanks Yummy, you might be right here 💛 It's time for me to go play in the Sun and be happy.

Sidenote; cool to hear you're reconsidering SM. Sometimes it really can be feast or famine there, but when the feast part hits, it's really fun. Although like you and a lot of us have pointed out, there definitely are still quite a few things that need fixing. You're definitely not wrong about a lot of the frustrating little things, like the premium thing. But glad you might be joining/ coming back too 🎈 🎈

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Jesus Christ yummybrownfox. I was just chatting with my friend Eli. I'm fully aware that she is with child and in a relationship.

How is that trolling?

Believe it or not., sex isn't everything. Did you even consider that I like Eli because she is genuinely a nice person and legit?

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Defo won't anymore mate. Not doing it again anyway. I usually develop 3D VR experiences during the weekend and I've a lot of catching up to do. Can't wait to pick up where I left off this Friday.

I'd be an absolute twat if I wasted another weekend...

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.