AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Im in Romania and I haven't gotten my kidneys stolen yet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016
Against all odds, I managed to come and meet with a model (Claire) I've known for about a year. She met me at the airport yesterday in a taxi, took me to my hotel, spoke to the receptionists for me, came up to my room to drop my bags off and we went and had breakfast. Today we had dinner. I really respect her effort.

She only agreed to meet me recently too. After a bit of an absence from her room, I told her what was going on with (Jackie). About the phonecall ((Jackie) talking shit about me in front of me), about the ticket I bought and how I suspect (Jackie)'s going to come up with a reason at the last minute. And I wasn't supportive of (Claire) in this time but I was still supporting (Jackie)..looking back it was a dick move. I can't believe (Claire) even said yes.

It's been interesting here so far. A lot different than I imagined. I am struggling to balance expectations vs reality I admit. Not sexual expectations, but expectations about a true friendship and not one between a client and customer. Yes, I "helped" (Claire) with some and so in that sense I question her motives..but... While it's true, she didn't have to meet me and I would still spend on her being a cam model...I get the feeling this is little more than showing up just to show face. I could be too hard on her from previous incidents with her..and perhaps my experience with (Jackie) too. (Claire) has acted in some ways blatant about her needs from me in the past. But..anyway..

I was originally supposed to see a different model (Jackie) (who ironically I've known about the same amount of time and who happens to live in the same city) but she told me a couple weeks ago this story about "oh my sister is in the hospital and I might have to fly to italy to watch over my nephew." I told her I didn't believe her and it sparked this war between us. was saying that MAYBE she would see me for a coffee but because of the "bad" things i did she didn't know if she would. even I texted her before I got on my flight, hey do you think you still see me or not cause i'm getting on my flight. "oh i dont know".. So I definitely wouldn't even be here if (Claire) had said she would see me.

But now that I'm here, Jackie has been really interested in texting me and even met with me for coffee today, hell she even paid for our coffee (like 6 usd total and only cause she had already told them cash but I had pulled out my card). But, she was just devoid of emotion. Fake. Like I expected. It wasn't very pleasant. We talked a lot. Like 2 hours. First small talk, then I explained how I was 99% surprised and happy she even saw me. Then it turned to why I didn't believe her story..about the phonecall..about a lot of things. I was really nervous.

Sorry for the novel, I just have to vent because I'm alone in a far away country spending time with strangers I don't really know and definitely one I'm certain has no respect for me. And I'm sure both are being fake perhaps to meet an expectation they think I have or for other reasons. But. I don't know. I'm just trying to enjoy it for what it is, since it's supposed to be like Mecca for every member to visit with a model and really. At least for me. I've enjoyed my time, but have questioned everything. Especially (Jackie) whom I probably shouldn't even waste my time seeing.

Now is not the time for homesickness or loneliness; you are in the promised land. Set aside the illusory world of camming, and reach out to every passable vagina you come into contact with.

Seek to subtly offend so that you can determine who has the best Romanian sulk. Bring that one home and live happily ever after, praying daily for death to rescue you from a passive-aggressive nightmare of your own making...

They're probably meeting with you to sneak DNA samples. Those kidneys are no good if you're not a match.
That's why *she* paid for the coffee. She now has access to his used cup...

Jackie sounds like a bitch.

Why don't you just go there and see if you could meet some other women? I am sure that you could stop in cafe or bar and meet someone. Maybe exchange numbers or something? Personally,I do not think Claire is fake per say but trying to stay in character when meeting you.

I think is awesome that you actually went. I don't have the guts to do that kind of stuff (but some people adventurers and sometimes it is great to see the world thru their eyes). Here's to hoping that you find a good time, even if it isn't what you expected. :)

I do appreciate the humorous responses. We can all laugh at the same old jokes of romanian kidney transplants and mafia etc. My title was definitely satirical in nature.

@AudriTwo (Jackie) is a bitch. It's very obvious in Romanian what she was saying and she was laughing the whole time. Something like "but now we are friends I mock him and say this is me this is the reality". I stuck around because at that time I showed her the audio and the translation and she called me for 2 hours to "explain" that is a misunderstanding. And she said what I have to do to prove I respect you, you can come sooner. Because I had planned to go in the summer originally, because I would have had more $ saved and the weather would be nice. But I booked the flight for December to call her bluff. Because I was about 99% certain she wouldn't see me and would come up with an excuse.

I had even said I would come with x amount to help with time off, go and do this or that. Because she started acting dodgy, I wasted some of that on pvts with her talking and trying to get a definite answer from her. But it was just bullshit after bullshit. Being honest wasn't working. I gave her an ultimatum. I said I couldn't stick around and support someone who tells me they want to do something and then makes every attempt at making excuses not to do so. If I let you do this now, you will always do it. I was being pretty pathetic and disrespectful of myself in trying to keep this fantasy going for her benefit, but she kept playing her "idkkkk bs reason, bs reason" card.

So what happens? I wanted to salvage something of this ticket I already bought and contacted another model. I had to buy my way back into that scenario and now it seems Jackie made a bad business decision and it cost her.

Last night, she spent a couple hours and a couple dollars on coffee. I asked if she would take a picture with me, she declined and said tomorrow. Today she was out with her sister and invited me to join them for lunch, I just got coffee. After that, we went to a ..well known attraction of the city and she paid again and I took a lot of pics. She paid for both and again was just...very cold. Seemed really bored of me. (Was very cheap, but either way it came out of her pocket.) I asked again today for a picture and she declined. Her sister even was backing her up with the bs reasons she declined too. "oh next time we can in other places, but not here in this city" lol...damn.

So now what. I get to be happy I #wastedhertime ? For sure, For sure. She's probably disappointed AF I didn't give her a single dollar. Even if I respect her for showing up, the way she went about seeing me and how she acted when she saw me. How can I be so willing to reward this behavior? I'm sure money may or may not have influenced her, but damn. If you're hoping or expecting this from someone, don't treat me like I'm a kid who you got forced to babysit.

@DonaDiabla that's probably a good idea. I just don't speak the language so it may be harder to randomly find someone who speaks English fluently enough for me to try and woe them enough to get digits, etc.

@n_i_c_u thank you. it's been one hell of a nervous ride. my time with one model has been pretty rewarding and I feel very comfortable around her. I believe she'll remain in character no matter what I say and it's just something I have to accept and just enjoy the fact she made a pretty big effort to see me in the first place. the other has been entirely frustrating and very disappointing. If I didn't contact that other model I would for sure hate being here right now.

This thread is an un-fucking-comfortable read.

It sounds like you're putting a hell of a lot of pressure on these girls, chill out and just enjoy yourself geeze. These girls are trusting you a LOT, and you're just side eyeing and judging their every move the whole time.

It sounds like you're putting a hell of a lot of pressure on these girls, chill out and just enjoy yourself geeze. These girls are trusting you a LOT, and you're just side eyeing and judging their every move the whole time.

Agreed 10,000%. One of the biggest and most challenging aspects of sex work is the emotional demands placed upon us. Men do not treat sex workers like the professionals we are. You wouldn't expect your doctor or your electrician to do this shit for you, so why are you foisting so much on another professional like her? She isn't here to be your confidante, your lover, your best friend, your mother, etc. She is performing a damn job. That she has given you this much leeway should be enough for you, but you keep clamoring for more like you are somehow entitled to her.

Sex work should be a fun mutual exchange without complication, but people like this take it too far and make it into something it is not.

I did and do enjoy my time. There's just a lot of history that isn't exactly publicly known, though I have made postings about SOME interactions. I know this is ACF and is generally a very pro-model platform and you should know from my post history that I follow this same train of thought. But I don't think it's really fair to judge me so harshly considering you don't know all of the intricate details of my interactions. At the very least, I have a right to be skeptical. At the most, it's my fault entirely for allowing things to continue if I wasn't satisfied with these interactions and shouldn't hold them accountable.

Reactions: weirdbr and SoTxBob
We have only what you put out. What you are putting out, especially about the new girl seems really unfair and unrealistic. She doesn't owe you her real self, she's sweet offering you her performer self live and in person in such a special way.

No camgirl owes you their real selves, stop side eyeing everything as "real or a show?" and just chill and have fun.

Most of people speak English fluent in bigger cities such as Bucharest,Timisoara and Cluj.Go downtown to a pub or club(you have hundreds to chose from) ,coffee is cheap anywhere from 2-5$ sounds about right and everything in general is cheap.I meet with a guy from the sites only once and I was paranoid the first day,not going to lie.But at the end everything was good,nothing sexual,no kissing etc,but we end up having a great time together.How many days you will be there?I strongly recommend to visit this places :
Old Kitchen (address strada Sfintii Voievozi, nr 13, 010963 Bucuresti) is close to the train station ,great food/ Park Cismigiu or park Moghioros/Club Bamboo-is a high class club,but if you want something less noisy and where people judge you by the clothes go to Bastards Club or Beer o`clock,go visit man,are so many places to see!

Reactions: SoTxBob
We have only what you put out. What you are putting out, especially about the new girl seems really unfair and unrealistic. She doesn't owe you her real self, she's sweet offering you her performer self live and in person in such a special way.

No camgirl owes you their real selves, stop side eyeing everything as "real or a show?" and just chill and have fun.

The new girl I mentioned only in my first post. In the past she's been viewed as "using and abusing" me in a previous interaction. Because she is at times very aggressive about "help." That isn't to say, I don't respect and appreciate everything she has done. Seriously. She could have easily told me "FUCK OFF" and I couldn't blame her. Yes, I think she has a very good heart and I accept our time for it is. She's shown me a great deal of respect and trust that I'm not used to seeing from her. I have fun with her for sure.

But what happens when you get a peak of that real self? Say in the form of a phone call that happens right in front of you? And they deny what they say even though you had it translated from numerous places because you had to be absolutely sure before you went to them about it? And they still deny it? It doesn't seem like the average cam girl would meet with a member to prove a point, but I almost get the feeling that (Jackie) did. Because it's clear what she said. Surely it's got to be fucking nerve wracking especially for a model to meet a member, and to make extra time. That's a lot of trouble, which may be why she was telling me the story about her sister is in a hospital etc.

Either way. It was nice to see her too. I didn't expect at all she would show up. Let alone meet her sister either (not a sister that was supposedly in the hospital). I respect that a lot. But when I go to my hotel I'm just left wondering, why she really did it.

Last edited:
Well here it goes,he send me a link of a recorded conversation she had with someone over the phone,this lady is bragging about getting money off him and that they are friends.I am pissed because you say y`all are friends but you rip him off,whatever.I feel bad because I am Romanian myself,and I never say I rip people off,I say my customers pay for a service .There is no gf-bf relation going on,neither friendship in my opinion.This pisses me off more than it should,NOT ALL ROMANIANS ARE SCAMMERS,and she is a dumbass for making you think y`all are having something together.End of rant!

Agreed. I don't know why OP doesn't try to salvage something out of this (probably expensive) trip. Something non-camgirl related. Go see the sights. Book a walking tour, a bus tour, a train tour. Something, anything. If you're looking for a sexcation, I'm sure you could "book" one of those too, just not with the camgirls you went to see. Just my 2 cents.

I'm saying this because you've met up with them, and it didn't appear to be any "connection" (wink-wink) with them. I think you'd be a fool not to try to make your own fun...without them. Then, you'll have stories to tell them...make 'em jealous on what they missed...get (mild) revenge...whatever, your choice ;)

There's a big difference between having a member/model relationship that is built on mutual respect, gratitude and expectations to one based entirely on lies/games/deception/and manipulation. That girl got her own sister to come play along. Wtf.

I know there's a lot to read, so I'll reiterate:

The whole point of me in buying a ticket here was to call (Jackie)'s bluff of inviting me. It wasn't until after I revealed to her the phone call she had in front of me and showed her the translation that she invited me there sooner. I booked for December because why wait until the Summer to wake up from the scam? Think of the $ I could save.

Not about sex-cation or beginning a transatlantic fantasy romance relationship. No. And honestly, I should have just ended it there with the phone call. "Oh but this is a misunderstanding. What I have to prove to you I respect you. You can come here sooner etc."

So I played her game, even though I knew the truth. She went a long way to keep it going, but it wasn't with good intentions at all.

@BoobieT69 knows just a fraction more than I want to reveal about here on the forums, but I'm telling you. She's not someone who deserves a benefit of the doubt from the legit community of cam girls and fans here. For sure, she's a bit fucking evil.

I've made the most of my time here. I haven't been waiting in my hotel for the whimsical text of an invitation to do something. I've been out in the city doing my own thing, I got a hotel very close to some of the major things within walking distance. It's been worth it definitely. I would come here again even it wasn't to see cam girls.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Picnic
Holy tacos that looks like it would be worth the whole trip alone!
Romania is such an ancient, rich, beautiful place steeped in breath taking history and architecture. Leaving the main city and exploring the smaller towns sounds like a dream!

point of me in buying a ticket here was to call (Jackie)'s bluff of inviting me

In the past I have really considered you a cool dude on the forums. But, this is just fucking malicious. Like ... you would spend money and time by travelling to a whole other country to .... prove yourself right? to make some girl feel bad? What. the. actual. fuck. dude. If some member made a trip to see me just to prove I was fake I would be the douchiest douche to him just so I ensured he felt like he wasted money and time because that is literally the nastiest douchiest motivation to make a trip.

Agreed with everyone saying go see some sights. Make it an enjoyable trip instead of one focused on negging. Makes you sound like a dick.

So you spent money to save money. This doesn't make sense. Stop wasting your time and trying to have them meet you expectations. Stop waiting around for them. You are in another country, go be a tourist. Romania is rich in history and sightseeing. https://www.lonelyplanet.com/romania.

Seriously, get out of your hotel room. Stop being needy. May this be a lesson. Not to travel to another country to meet a camgirl. Especially in December.
http://roaringromania.com/2014/11/20/things-bucharest-december/

I'm not going to feel sorry for you because you went to prove someone wrong? What? What did you have to prove? That she was full of shit wanting you to be there. Of course she was bsing, that's what a lot of models do and say.

Get out of your hotel room and stop moping. Christ Almighty.

And before anyone says "language barrier" is keeping you stuck inside. Majority of young people speak English. I think it's like over 30% of . They're OSes are in English and they are taught in school. You also have a smart phone. Ask your hotel to print you off maps or see if they have any available.

Seriously make a shitty situation a better one.

But he just said he's not been stuck inside, and that's he's been doing a lot of sight seeing on his own, out and about... which is rad!

It's good that you're getting to see some of the cooler parts of Romania and that the trip hasn't been a complete waste. Everything else about this sounds batshit crazy though. Unless I'm misreading things, the series of events that have led us here are thus

• Boy meets cam girl
  • Boy and cam girl develop online relationship that blurs the line separating sex-worker from paying client
  • Boy grows suspicious of cam girl's motives and comes to resent her
  • Cam girl becomes caught in lies to boy and seemingly attempts to cover them with more lies
  • Despite apparent breakdown of relationship, boy and cam girl arrange to meet anyway
  • Boy saves up for trip to visit cam girl he is weary of in hopes of having his suspicions vindicated
  • Cam girl risks well-being to meet boy she has only spoken to online/on phone despite knowing he is aware of the lies she has fed him in the hopes that this time she can make her lies stick
  • Boy meets cam girl (for real this time). It's awkward. Boy doesn't much like it. Cam girl probably doesn't much like it either
  • Boy and cam girl part with bitterness still lingering

Reading through this thread, I'm just left with the question: how did this doomed relationship reach the point where both parties are risking so much (and in OP's case, paying so much) to further something that everybody involved seemingly knows is broken?

It's good that you're getting to see some of the cooler parts of Romania and that the trip hasn't been a complete waste. Everything else about this sounds batshit crazy though. Unless I'm misreading things, the series of events that have led us here are thus

• Boy meets cam girl
  • Boy and cam girl develop online relationship that blurs the line separating sex-worker from paying client
  • Boy grows suspicious of cam girl's motives and comes to resent her
  • Cam girl becomes caught in lies to boy and seemingly attempts to cover them with more lies
  • Despite apparent breakdown of relationship, boy and cam girl arrange to meet anyway
  • Boy saves up for trip to visit cam girl he is weary of in hopes of having his suspicions vindicated
  • Cam girl risks well-being to meet boy she has only spoken to online/on phone despite knowing he is aware of the lies she has fed him in the hopes that this time she can make her lies stick
  • Boy meets cam girl (for real this time). It's awkward. Boy doesn't much like it. Cam girl probably doesn't much like it either
  • Boy and cam girl part with bitterness still lingering

Reading through this thread, I'm just left with the question: how did this doomed relationship reach the point where both parties are risking so much (and in OP's case, paying so much) to further something that everybody involved seemingly knows is broken?

To me it seems simple unless he's leaving a part out. He shouldn't been a client at the point he booked the flight. If you're paying as a client then everything is fantasy, there are no lies in a fantasy. When I would meet a girl through cam it was already to the point I wasn't a paying client to her. Paying in itself if a form of control so if you're entering a relationship paying it's already unbalanced and very prone to fail.

Since the OP is a regular client on a cam site I don't see how any of this is expensive. Romania is a pretty cheap ticket and ultra cheap when you get there. I hated the trains though. Took one from Brasov and Bucharest felt like the Mos Eisley cantina on wheels (Star Wars reference).

Reactions: caramia
The above synopsis is true for one of the girls. The other model has actually been an incredible experience to meet with. I wouldn't even be here if she hadn't said she would.

There's a difference between a model saying "wish you were here bb" in a pvt and having a serious discussion of being invited to meet, what expectations there are, specific dates available, etc. She was the one who INVITED me to come sooner after that phone call. I didn't book a flight and just expect her to show up sort of thing.

To answer the question..I'm not really sure. Maybe my fantasy was thinking I could earn her respect by being here and showing my real self. And maybe she really needs/wants the $. (Think @BoobieT69 would agree)

To put things into perspective, because expenses keep being brought up. What I spent on my flight and hotel and food is about half, or a little to less than half what I was spending each month on the model. So it's not that the trip itself was expensive. But certainly, continuing to support someone who has 0 respect and appreciation would definitely be even more expensive wake up call later rather than sooner.

Last edited:
The thing about being annoyed that she brought her sister seemed silly.

Obviously she took her along becuase she was meeting a guy from another country who may have seemed nice on the internet but for all she knew could have been a psycho murderer, not saying you are but she doesn't know that. Bringing someone else along for a bit of protection doesn't seem like an unreasonable thing to me, just be glad it wasn't some dude from her studio or her husband.

This whole scenario is weird and seems like you'd be better off on a dating site than a camsite.

Nah, I mean the first night we met for coffee she was alone the next time for lunch her sister was with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.