AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm just asking for clarification! Is there anyone on the site besides the robot???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tolerancetolerance

Banhammered
Apr 2, 2021
Your thread my profile was hacked while streaming -- was deleted. Reason: too many threads, this one also included real first names I think. Mayhem! Why is my account suffering because of someone else???? Please explain if you delete this topic!

I’m not a robot. You need to stop making new threads. And the one I deleted mentioned you and your sister’s real names, which is a terrible idea as a cam model.

Please start using this site in a more respectful way or I will have no choice but to ban you here as well.

Upvote 0
I’m not a robot. You need to stop making new threads. And the one I deleted mentioned you and your sister’s real names, which is a terrible idea as a cam model.

Please start using this site in a more respectful way or I will have no choice but to ban you here as well.
I have included names only for comparison purposes. And that's it. Sorry again then. You can delete a topic

Upvote 0
Hi,
You had a previous thread where you said your bio was hacked while you were actively streaming. Then you have a thread that states you were banned because your sister's ID was already associated with CB. Then you have another thread where you said your ID matches another person from your country who happened to have the same last name (this time no mention of the family relation).

My recommendation is to get your story straight, and then contact CB with about 6 sentences explaining the issue in detail so they can help you to debug the problem. Don't complain, don't get upset, don't point out things that have no facts to back them up. Just get to the point and ask for their help!

I often imagine support staff is a room of underpaid interns overseen by 1 manager who instructs them to reply to back-query requests with 1-click solutions in an effort to speed up the entire process. Usually responses are ranked higher with solutions a close second. I try to keep this in mind and always construct 1 well written and detailed paragraph. I've found that CB staff is very receptive to my e-mails over the past 4 years.

Good luck,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Hi,
You had a previous thread where you said your bio was hacked while you were actively streaming. Then you have a thread that states you were banned because your sister's ID was already associated with CB. Then you have another thread where you said your ID matches another person from your country who happened to have the same last name (this time no mention of the family relation).

My recommendation is to get your story straight, and then contact CB with about 6 sentences explaining the issue in detail so they can help you to debug the problem. Don't complain, don't get upset, don't point out things that have no facts to back them up. Just get to the point and ask for their help!

I often imagine support staff is a room of underpaid interns overseen by 1 manager who instructs them to reply to back-query requests with 1-click solutions in an effort to speed up the entire process. Usually responses are ranked higher with solutions a close second. I try to keep this in mind and always construct 1 well written and detailed paragraph. I've found that CB staff is very receptive to my e-mails over the past 4 years.

Good luck,
Cexmental
support does not get in touch, or ignores. I think they are only interested in new models.

Upvote 0
Hi,

Good luck,
Cexmental
I warned them about the passport, about my sister. maybe her pamport is someone else's passport. where is the secret of other people's documents? I think my position was just blacklisted

Upvote 0
My experiences over the past 4 years does not reflect your own. Support responds to me 98% of the time with apologies and solutions! Based on your behavior here, I can only assume you sent them many emails, with different stories, all teetering with different levels of aggression. Before you give up again (which you just did), why not write them 1 conclusive e-mail and then wait to see if they respond? After 1 week without a reply, write a response to that e-mail, which effectively bumps it in their system. If you are of age, in a country where it is legal to transmit, then support with work with you. CB wants that 50% of your earnings, even when you feel they are personally ignoring you.

Again, good luck,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
My experiences over the past 4 years does not reflect your own. Support responds to me 98% of the time with apologies and solutions! Based on your behavior here, I can only assume you sent them many emails, with different stories, all teetering with different levels of aggression. Before you give up again (which you just did), why not write them 1 conclusive e-mail and then wait to see if they respond? After 1 week without a reply, write a response to that e-mail, which effectively bumps it in their system. If you are of age, in a country where it is legal to transmit, then support with work with you. CB wants that 50% of your earnings, even when you feel they are personally ignoring you.

Again, good luck,
Cexmental
I am 25 years old. I worked for 4 months, everything was fine. I wrote them the whole story with a passport, with verification and so on. Only the robot "write the name" answers. wrote. and again "write the name"

Upvote 0
It's not a robot. Tech support centers try to centralize communications for legal reasons and for clarification. More than likely, anyone who read your support ticket came to the same conclusion, that the problem was not yet solved. The person who replied above them ticked the option for 'write the name'. So they continue to do that until you do the things they are asking for. It's all rather standard and just another political climate you must navigate to get the solution you are seeking.

Again... Good luck,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
It's not a robot. Tech support centers try to centralize communications for legal reasons and for clarification. More than likely, anyone who read your support ticket came to the same conclusion, that the problem was not yet solved. The person who replied above them ticked the option for 'write the name'. So they continue to do that until you do the things they are asking for. It's all rather standard and just another political climate you must navigate to get the solution you are seeking.

Again... Good luck,
Cexmental
thanks for the information. I'll try to wait a week for an answer. if they answer of course and did not add my mail to the black list

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.