AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

im new to chaturbate, how was your first week or month?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2016
Hi everyone I'm new here and new to CB :)
At the moment I've been on cb for 3 weeks (1-2x/week) and have created a small following, about 950 users (is that good?). All I've done is chat with them and do very minimal teasing. It's super fun! I'm really enjoying it. Would like to know everyone's first week or month with any input? I appreciate it! :)

Camming IS super fun. I think that's a good number seeing as how I've been on CB for about 7 months and just now finally hit 3k followers. But I have not been consistent and have been banned about 3 times so that can set you back a bit lol. But welcome to the cam world!

I've been on Chaturbate for just under 3 months. I just got my 10,000th follower the other day. I go on 3-4 times a week for 2-3 hours, minus when my monthly friend is in town, and I'm averaging about $75/hour. I'm worried about some of the posts I read on here about Chaturbate, but my experiences have all been good. I never did Twitter before, but now I have almost 400 followers and I send a tweet about 15 minutes before I go on.

I'm having surgery in two weeks and I can't cam until that it all healed up, it's killing me. Funny how my regulars are truly like friends to me.

I have been camming in CB for 3 months and I have like 9500 followers. I have good days and bad days, in a good day I can do like 1500 tokens in two hours and in a bad day just 200 so I'm thinking about trying new stuff cause I expected much more money haha...

I've been on Chaturbate for about a week and just got to 1100 or so followers. I haven't been making a great amount of money but tokens come in. I think it has a lot more to do with being bbw not too mention I'm a woc. I use Twitter but I don't have many followers. Perhaps I'll try instagram? Anyways, I'm starting to think that your first few weeks are more about curioydity and People wanting to get to know you

I've been camming on Chaturbate for about a month and almost reached 3000 followers. I'm not too consistent with my schedule-but i'm working on that hahaa! Some times it does get a little slow, but it happens with camming. I def enjoy working on chaturbate and I'm excited to see the progress I have on there within the next few months.

100% honesty. Terrible. I had no idea what I was doing. I gave away so much free pussy and made only $160 my first week.

Status
Not open for further replies.