AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm not weird at all :D the other humans are!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
Among other activities I do for my business I also do support and assistance in two languages.
Sometimes is ok, I can handle the workflow without interruption for 10-14h/day , sometimes its a nightmare (ohh, and I have sooooooooooooooooo many stories)
Anyway... lately I end my assistance/support communication with something like

Good luck and stay safe
Best regards,
Dan N - web design department Camgirl.Cloud

It seams the the official, stiffed, generic "Best regards bla bla bla" is not upsetting anyone but wishing good luck and stay safe has a more personal impact and I got reported 3 times :D :D :D
Its true that some people from different cultures have other standards in communication, and stiffed "office-like" communication type is more accepted rather than emphatic and human one... this is weird.
I tend to consider registered users of CGC service as collaborators and never clients but, it seems there is a change in human behavior or maybe they were just 3 isolated cases (in one week)

Well, for webcam performers things are a bit different, no assistance and support for their tippers :D and definitely no need for "Best regards ....." :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.