AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm running dry with show ideas...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage Levy

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 15, 2018
Twitter Username
@WavySageMFC
Tumblr Username
whitepeakwaves
MFC Username
WavySage
So I have a couple of recurring show themes that I do a few times a month, but lately I've been finding myself with no ideas while I'm broadcasting and nobody is interested or tipping unless I'm doing something exciting. Currently I do dice and card games, erotic readings, pov shows, and "watch me get ready" shows (some guys surprisingly like to see me PUT ON clothes!) but I can't do those too often or regulars will eventually become bored of me.
What do you guys do to keep your shows exciting and your viewers enticed, all while making steady tips?

So I have a couple of recurring show themes that I do a few times a month, but lately I've been finding myself with no ideas while I'm broadcasting and nobody is interested or tipping unless I'm doing something exciting. Currently I do dice and card games, erotic readings, pov shows, and "watch me get ready" shows (some guys surprisingly like to see me PUT ON clothes!) but I can't do those too often or regulars will eventually become bored of me.
What do you guys do to keep your shows exciting and your viewers enticed, all while making steady tips?

-spin the wheel to win prizes (flashes or videos or whatever you like to do)
-cooking show
-raffle off something sexual you’ve never done yet but are ready to try on cam
-dance
-clear the board ; write a bunch of numbers on a board behind you (or in a bath show with dry erase markers ), once all numbers are tipped, you’ll do a show
-tip small amount to take off a layer of clothes but be wearing like twenty layers to start, it’s funny / amusing
-bath show
-shower show
-car show
-backyard /outdoors shows
-just being yourself and doing whatever would make you happiest at that moment :) sometimes for me that is just making nachos and eating them, haha, or I like to talk about my feelings, lol. That’s just me though.

-Build a pillow fort one day

-Build a blanket fort another day, start a tip war between both forts

-Depending on your cam space you could set up "hidden" objects, members can tip for a clue, if they find said object within a certain time they get a prize, like a scavenger hunt!

-If you have a small budget, kiddie pools filled with jello or some colorful slippery substance are very fun

-If you want a chill night you could start a weekly book club. Pick a book that is free on the internet for everyone (There are tons!) Switch it up to something sexy like "nude/hitachi book club" or something silly like "work out book club"

-If you cook on cam, do a flavor or recipe of the month show where viewers can tip to buy a taste/sample or make it a raffle

-I have tons of books so I once set them all up behind me in stacks. Then members could pick one based on the title, and guess something random, like if I pull this book and it doesn't have a photo on the cover you lose, if it does you get a prize

-Think of something would like to watch on cam, make a list of your current resources, and there are so many quirky show options you can come up with!

Last edited:
Do you have any hobbies? Like drawing, crafts, play instruments? A lot of camming is your personality so guys might be interested in watching you do stuff that you like to do.

I've seen models do all sorts of things, one of them was even sewing her own cosplay, sewing machine and all. If you want, you could "spice" things up by sitting on a hitachi while you do things or if you have the lush combine that with just everyday things like cleaning.

Do you have any hobbies? Like drawing, crafts, play instruments? A lot of camming is your personality so guys might be interested in watching you do stuff that you like to do.

I've seen models do all sorts of things, one of them was even sewing her own cosplay, sewing machine and all. If you want, you could "spice" things up by sitting on a hitachi while you do things or if you have the lush combine that with just everyday things like cleaning.
Huh I could do something with that! Thanks for the tip :happy:

I love some of these ideas! I'm really still figuring so much of the basics out at the moment, and I can be suuuper shy sometimes, so that's made coming up with games and ideas pretty challenging, but I love the idea of just being me even more! Do any of you think some of these ideas should be introduced once you already kind of have an established following, or these are things you could incorporate when you're still a beginner (like within the first month of regular camming)?

I spend a couple hours each week 'brainstorming' ideas and scouring forums for ideas that I can amend and make into my own. I keep a running notebook of ideas for shows so I have something to fall back on when things slow down. I highly recommend keeping a running notebook - you never know when an idea will hit you. Furthermore, writing about your shows can help you acquire a more objective perspective on what you do and more easily identify strengths and weaknesses.

Last, never be afraid to simply ask your viewers. If you have a Twitter following, try posting some polls or a Tweet asking what kinds of new content/shows your viewers would like to see. They will appreciate having their ideas and opinions considered.

I love some of these ideas! I'm really still figuring so much of the basics out at the moment, and I can be suuuper shy sometimes, so that's made coming up with games and ideas pretty challenging, but I love the idea of just being me even more! Do any of you think some of these ideas should be introduced once you already kind of have an established following, or these are things you could incorporate when you're still a beginner (like within the first month of regular camming)?
I think you can start playing games at any time, it will help your viewers get to know you and your personality and want to keep them coming back because they know you're fun!

Reactions: Adara_raider
I think you can start playing games at any time, it will help your viewers get to know you and your personality and want to keep them coming back because they know you're fun!
thanks! I've started playing a fun little spinning wheel game already, and it's been great! will be adding to this and definitely incorporate some of these ideas x x

I spend a couple hours each week 'brainstorming' ideas and scouring forums for ideas that I can amend and make into my own. I keep a running notebook of ideas for shows so I have something to fall back on when things slow down. I highly recommend keeping a running notebook - you never know when an idea will hit you. Furthermore, writing about your shows can help you acquire a more objective perspective on what you do and more easily identify strengths and weaknesses.

Last, never be afraid to simply ask your viewers. If you have a Twitter following, try posting some polls or a Tweet asking what kinds of new content/shows your viewers would like to see. They will appreciate having their ideas and opinions considered.

I know it's personnal to all performer and personality but ... what is trendy for guys those days ? i mean ... for male performer, what member want to see ?? ....i feel like guys only want hard cock stroking zoomed show .. some night i look at my colleague to have idea and all top full room are young guy zoomed strockin cock no conversation .. i don't want do that (yes and no) .. i try put funny topic, dance and tease and i would like viewers speak with me (type in my case) but some night ... like last night ... peak 20-30 viewers no one say nothing even a little hi wtf ? it's my face ? lol :) .. anyway ... back to main point .. popular show for male those days :)

I am loving these ideas. I sew, Garden, ride horses...
Hmm, bikini horse shoeing...
Gardening nude but keeping myself artfully hidden behind plants with little "oops" flashes..
quilting in a thong, getting down on the floor as I measure and cut fabric

Get an inexpensive, light colored, tight fitting t shirt, take a sharpie marker and draw a pattern on it not unlike a jigsaw puzzle, write tip values in the "puzzle pieces" and have members tip to have you cut the piece out while you're wearing it.

Just remember:

1. make the pieces covering the more stimulating parts more expensive than the other pieces and drawn in such a way that it takes multiple pieces to uncover everything
let's face it, we know what the members are going to try to uncover first, so the area covering your breasts might be the only thing tipped for and should have multiple small pieces that when combined cover the cost of the shirt alone, then it's no loss
2. price out everything tip-wise so you aren't losing money on the cost of the shirt
3. The pieces don't have to be even, vary the sizes, tip values, and shapes so that not too much is shown all at once unless someone is dropping uber-tokens
4. A goal for when every piece is bought, a small show of some kind (rubbing some oil on, for example) keeps the tips coming even if the remaining pieces aren't the most enticing

This seems like an easy one, I'm surprised I don't see it done more often (hardly at all for that matter)

Get an inexpensive, light colored, tight fitting t shirt, take a sharpie marker and draw a pattern on it not unlike a jigsaw puzzle, write tip values in the "puzzle pieces" and have members tip to have you cut the piece out while you're wearing it.

Just remember:

1. make the pieces covering the more stimulating parts more expensive than the other pieces and drawn in such a way that it takes multiple pieces to uncover everything
let's face it, we know what the members are going to try to uncover first, so the area covering your breasts might be the only thing tipped for and should have multiple small pieces that when combined cover the cost of the shirt alone, then it's no loss
2. price out everything tip-wise so you aren't losing money on the cost of the shirt
3. The pieces don't have to be even, vary the sizes, tip values, and shapes so that not too much is shown all at once unless someone is dropping uber-tokens
4. A goal for when every piece is bought, a small show of some kind (rubbing some oil on, for example) keeps the tips coming even if the remaining pieces aren't the most enticing

This seems like an easy one, I'm surprised I don't see it done more often (hardly at all for that matter)

I tried this last night and while I didnt make a lot, I covered the price of my tshirt and made more than I normally would on a wednesday. I will try it again on another day. Probably on a sunny day outside in the summer. Thanks for the idea. ;)

Reactions: Wade W Wilson

Just remember:

how do you cut a shirt off while wearing it? knowing my dexterity i'll stab myself with the scissors.

Kind of struggling with this concept right now. I keep seeing the advice of looking at other successful models in order to get ideas or tips, but a lot of what I feel is working for them is due to the fact that they're already established. Maybe it's just a way of gauging what you think might work for you in your current camming status vs what could work as you get more established.

Reactions: ruby86
If you have a lovense/tip vibe device play a game of high risk jenga or high risk game of Operation if you have access to it! Maybe do a spelling bee were the members tip you to spell a word they choose then try to vibrate you mid spell to mess you up! Basically use the toy in any high stakes/high brain function setting to encourage them to tip and "throw you off"

Reactions: ruby86
This is so helpful! I’ve been stuck just doing spin the wheel, and it’s been good so far but I want to change it up before it gets boring to members. But I also don’t want to risk losing tips, so it’s tough to figure out. I’ll definitely have to try some of these.

• Hugs
Reactions: Autumn Alexander
This is so helpful! I’ve been stuck just doing spin the wheel, and it’s been good so far but I want to change it up before it gets boring to members. But I also don’t want to risk losing tips, so it’s tough to figure out. I’ll definitely have to try some of these.

Omg that's me right now. I love my spin wheel! But it definitely could use a refresher.

I have two spin wheels lol, one for when I’m clothed with stuff like flashes and add friends etc, and then another for after they get me naked and it gets more interesting.

Did somebody say spin the wheel????

source.gif

Just remember:

What an awesome idea!

I see t-shirts at Dollar Tree sometimes, and they're definitely at Dollar General.

Reactions: CurvyJ
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm glad everyone liked the idea, and I'd love to take credit for it but I saw a model do it a couple years ago and thought I would share the idea. I would say go thank her, but she no longer cams.

Reactions: CurvyJ
I've been having some luck with an edging game - roll the dice and the highest number for that particular dice means an orgasm, but anything less is the number of times I edge myself. It's intense and it ended with me edging myself over 100 times. But it's fun and brings in a hell of a lot of tips

Status
Not open for further replies.