AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Im think to start work in one more site...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2020
Hey cute peoplee!!, i work as a cam girl in chaturbate, now i discover other site , what you think about work in the both at same time? im scared to got confused with 2 diferent sites, with diferent people talking. if you work like that can you give me ur opinion? thanks so muchhh :h: :h:

thats completely fine! I stream in up to 6 sites. I usually have 6 windows open at the same time each taking the same space in my computer so i can monitor them all. I also recommend having two computers/desktops if you want a clearer picture. Another thing is i dont speak much in my streams or respond to people because of all the people talking in the chat, it would be too difficult. Good luck!

Yes I am on two sites. At times three, as @Xxkitty_catxx said it is good to have a wide audience. But it also has a down side as you might not be able to build a following on any site.

So for example rather than having like 10,000 followers on one site you have like 2000 on each site.

You need to weigh in the pros and cons.

I would suggest use you live broadcast on multiple sites as a funnel to sell videos or custom gigs on sites like onlyfans.

That way you have multiple sources going to one.

• Hugs
Reactions: VivianFromEU
Hey cute peoplee!!, i work as a cam girl in chaturbate, now i discover other site , what you think about work in the both at same time? im scared to got confused with 2 diferent sites, with diferent people talking. if you work like that can you give me ur opinion? thanks so muchhh :h: :h:

Hi, I am not a model, just a viewer but from my perspective this will all depend on how good you already are at focusing on your room, talking to people, paying attention to the chat, and typing.
So many times models focus TOO much on one website and neglect the other/s which then, as you can imagine, turns away tippers - or potential tippers.

If you're able to have your 2 chat windows open at the same time side by side this will really help. But of course, you'd need your third window open too, for your video (so you can see yourself at all times).
Obviously one way around this is to have your tip sounds loud enough (but not overpowering) so you can know when someone has tipped you from each site, however, this doesn't obviously work for a normal chat. So you just need to be attentive to both chats and try to not ignore one over the other. Of course, there will always be times where one site is more active/chatty than the other, so it is easy for you to focus on that one chat/site.

Another thing will be how you handle private shows whilst performing. This will obviously depend on which other sites you're on.
I know some sites you can set yourself as away or in a show, or if you're in a private on the other site you can use a bot to let people "spy" or show hidden cam on Chaturbate. Personally, it's something I really dislike and puts me off so many potentially awesome, beautiful models when I see they are in a private show and giving it free to everyone else on CB - even more mortifying for the poor guys who are doing c2c and talking and is heard by all. At least adding a spy option/hidden cam, it's the exact same as other places that allow you to spy.

Besides connection and pc/laptop quality to handle multiple sites, the main thing in my opinion os you being able to focus on both/all chats/rooms.
A lot of times I see a model come and say "hi" or answer something a tipper asked, but they answered it 5 or 10+ minutes AFTER that person has left the room

• Hugs
Reactions: VivianFromEU
Hi, I am not a model, just a viewer but from my perspective this will all depend on how good you already are at focusing on your room, talking to people, paying attention to the chat, and typing.
So many times models focus TOO much on one website and neglect the other/s which then, as you can imagine, turns away tippers - or potential tippers.

If you're able to have your 2 chat windows open at the same time side by side this will really help. But of course, you'd need your third window open too, for your video (so you can see yourself at all times).
Obviously one way around this is to have your tip sounds loud enough (but not overpowering) so you can know when someone has tipped you from each site, however, this doesn't obviously work for a normal chat. So you just need to be attentive to both chats and try to not ignore one over the other. Of course, there will always be times where one site is more active/chatty than the other, so it is easy for you to focus on that one chat/site.

Another thing will be how you handle private shows whilst performing. This will obviously depend on which other sites you're on.
I know some sites you can set yourself as away or in a show, or if you're in a private on the other site you can use a bot to let people "spy" or show hidden cam on Chaturbate. Personally, it's something I really dislike and puts me off so many potentially awesome, beautiful models when I see they are in a private show and giving it free to everyone else on CB - even more mortifying for the poor guys who are doing c2c and talking and is heard by all. At least adding a spy option/hidden cam, it's the exact same as other places that allow you to spy.

Besides connection and pc/laptop quality to handle multiple sites, the main thing in my opinion os you being able to focus on both/all chats/rooms.
A lot of times I see a model come and say "hi" or answer something a tipper asked, but they answered it 5 or 10+ minutes AFTER that person has left the room
yeah, everthing you say is the thing who made me think twice, im good on chaturbate, i have my people, i think im doing good, but i discover other , but seems bit confuse for me. i think i go try one time . Yeah about privates, maybe i block then on new site, and when im doing on cb i turn off new site, im thinking.! thanks so much for ur opinion :h:

thats completely fine! I stream in up to 6 sites. I usually have 6 windows open at the same time each taking the same space in my computer so i can monitor them all. I also recommend having two computers/desktops if you want a clearer picture. Another thing is i dont speak much in my streams or respond to people because of all the people talking in the chat, it would be too difficult. Good luck!
wow , how u can do 6 at same time? im scared to doo 2 xD, thanks so much for ur opinion, i go try today :D my big problem , i see bad, i need use big letter font lol i go try with 2 screen

Reactions: romanholiday
Status
Not open for further replies.