AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Image Resize

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormiAnderson

Cam Model
Jan 12, 2020
Canada
MFC Username
Sassy_Stormi
I’m getting frustrated. I finally took a photo to use as my profile today. We used my boyfriend’s brand new phone, horizontal as requested, no cropping, and when I try to upload the photo it says “Error. The minimum dimensions are 1440x810.” I’ve tried resizing it and reuploading but I’m getting the same error. Can someone please help?

I’m getting frustrated. I finally took a photo to use as my profile today. We used my boyfriend’s brand new phone, horizontal as requested, no cropping, and when I try to upload the photo it says “Error. The minimum dimensions are 1440x810.” I’ve tried resizing it and reuploading but I’m getting the same error. Can someone please help?

Do you have a regular computer that you can edit the photo with and upload it from? I've found that mobile devices are not the greatest for photo editing and resizing.

Reactions: AmberCutie

The other obvious thing would be to make sure you go into your camera settings and make sure the resolution is set to higher than that needed. I think some phones will set it quite low and not HD by default, so that is always the best place to start. If the phone settings say the quality is larger.

This, or on a PC, try "Xnview" : a simple basic pic editor that can show you (among many other cool thingd) the real sizes of your pics.

When you resize a pic, many editors only play with the rendering keeping the resolution intact (and increasing the dpi).
So they don't loose any pixel, and this does not fit the requirement.
With this, you're master on all.

Status
Not open for further replies.