AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Imaging how a member looks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2016
This has always intrigued me. You ladies interact with hundreds of different guys every week. Some stay around and become regs in your room. As you get friendlier with a guy does it bother you that you have no idea what they look like? When you eventually get a photo or see them on C2C or Skype does it surprise you how they look because it doesn't match the mental image you had of them?

I assume everyone is a dog using the internet until they provide proof that shows otherwise!

Perro.diabolico.png

Yes. Absolutely. Same thing with age too. You think they're in their 20's based on the activities, music and other activities they're interested in when in reality they're in their 40's

Yep. It's just a strange feeling talking to someone every day, knowing so much about them, their lives, and their pasts and never seeing their faces. Then when you do, it's not like, "HOLY SHIT! I thought this guy was 6'2", covered in muscles, and had a mullet!" But more like, "Holy shit! I never imagined that Albert had a beard!"

Think of when you read books then watch movies. The characters can be so different than what you imagined, simply because our brain has tricked us into thinking that we know them already.

I used to do a fun thing where I drew a characature(SP?l) for tips of what I thought someone looked like based on their username and what I knew about them on my whiteboard... Was fun! Feel free to steal anyone else who happens to be an artist (or funnier if not) I haven't done it in quite a while...

I watch cams somewhat frequently, and I'm nearly always surprised. Mostly because I always kind of imagine my members as my peers, which is rarely (though sometimes) the case. It's better to keep it a mystery I think.

I watch cams somewhat frequently, and I'm nearly always surprised. Mostly because I always kind of imagine my members as my peers, which is rarely (though sometimes) the case. It's better to keep it a mystery I think.
What do you mean by "peers"? Do you imagine them as other cam girls, or... I dunno? :p

I used to do a fun thing where I drew a characature(SP?l) for tips of what I thought someone looked like based on their username and what I knew about them on my whiteboard... Was fun! Feel free to steal anyone else who happens to be an artist (or funnier if not) I haven't done it in quite a while...

A while back @Fay_Galore did that for me on one of my accounts. I liked it enough to put it as my profile avatar. If anyone asks what I look like I tell them exactly as she drew it. :cool:

609-539-554-219-7188834.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.