AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Imlive rates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! In my opinion this site was good 20 y ago when they started, commission was 50% and there was no other sites competition then ifriends. Now i heard they pay to model 20 or 25% , so i guess u need at least 2.99$ per min to see some money ..

I hate these numbers, rather say 3.00$,
2.99$ is a very clumsy way to let you think "2" instead of "3" and tells me also "you're so dumb, you can't even imagine what we're doing" 😁
:)) dunno how imlive works but as i know there are sites u can select price only that way . 0.99, 1.49, 2.99 , if i remember well camcontacts was this way ..

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo and DoD404
haha indeed :) it makes no sense xD
here, a screen of proposed prices in live cam online now, it's in credit and it seems that majority is 1.98 credits/min
I don't know the credit cost in $ though
1609433132132.png

Attachments

• 1609432833618.png
    1609432833618.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: anabeauty37
Low prices always attract a lower "class" of member - the ones who tend to be rude and expect everything for almost nothing. You'll spend a ton of time and frustration on the type the low rates attract. I don't know anyone who's been in the business longer than a few months who has low rates. The cheap asses prey on newbie models.

Hello. I just made a account on Imlive, what do you think about this site?
I know it starts at 0.99$/min,but how much you set it after that?

I used to love that site. Remember that you only get 30% on there though. At one point I had my rate at 3.80...then decided to change it to 4.80. 5.80 is as high as you could go, and I think I've had it that high before. But I've found that no matter what your rate is...you may still have guys coming in asking "Can I have your discount code?" Ugh... That got on my nerves...especially when the guy does super short private shows to begin with. You may feel like lower prices are the answer and will get you longer private shows, but I feel that only attracts the more annoying, rude, demanding members. And lowering my rate never made a difference for me in how long they stayed in private. Dudes wanting a quickie private show to bust real quick, in my experience, ain't gonna stay in private longer just because you gave them a discount.

If you go with the 2.80/minute rate, you're not even getting $1/minute in your pocket. :/ You're only getting 84 cents per minute. I'd say AT LEAST go with 3.80/minute. I hate the fact that models only get 30%, and if I was still on ImLive, I'd probably go with the 4.80 or 5.80 option myself due to that shitty 30%.

This is why I'm relieved that on MyFreeCams the private show rate is already set for you (60 tokens per minute...approx. $6/minute, and the model receives half...so that's $3 in her pocket per minute).

go higher bb! low prices attract the absolute worst members.
THIS ^^^^^
Low prices always attract a lower "class" of member - the ones who tend to be rude and expect everything for almost nothing. You'll spend a ton of time and frustration on the type the low rates attract. I don't know anyone who's been in the business longer than a few months who has low rates. The cheap asses prey on newbie models.
and THIS ^^^^^.

Cheap entitled guys will bully, harass, steal content, and verbally abuse. It doesn't make intuitive sense (to me), but it definitely does work this way, in this industry. I started out 6 years ago on SM at 1.99, it was a terrible decision to start that low, and that was 6 years ago. I'm now at $6.99 per minute, and really busy most times I log on. SM has a 33% model cut.

ETA; Is I'm Live a white label for Live Jasmine, or is it a separate site?

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
THIS ^^^^^

and THIS ^^^^^.

Cheap entitled guys will bully, harass, steal content, and verbally abuse. It doesn't make intuitive sense (to me), but it definitely does work this way, in this industry. I started out 6 years ago on SM at 1.99, it was a terrible decision to start that low, and that was 6 years ago. I'm now at $6.99 per minute, and really busy most times I log on. SM has a 33% model cut.

ETA; Is I'm Live a white label for Live Jasmine, or is it a separate site?
is a separate site,not with Lj

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I worked on this site for a very longtime as my primary one, until they had an owner change, and the new one is an asshole.

The basic % on Imlive is 30%, putting it on the bottom of premium sites, through you can go until 35% by being on the high end.

BUT the site has also bonus tokens (given for free to members) on which you receive only 12%. THere is no way you can check if the member is using real or bonus tokens until your private ends. THat's always a great feeling to have a hour-lenght private, to discover that you'll receive 1/3 of what your should.

These bonus tokens weren't a big issue until Imlive started to give millions of them (litteraly, they even bragged about that) to attracty new members.

The result were quite catastrophic - it attracted some shitty auditory, and a lot of models, including top models left the site, with a lot of scandals (their moderation looove so much to take chunks of the internal forum to hide the real state of the site).

I wont advice anybody to work there now. Even at 5.80 you'll have a lot of assholes with bonus credits, making you gain 0.7usd per minute.

WHen I left the site I encouraged a lot of members to leave it too (and accessory sign on other by my referal link) as I didn't cared about being banned anymore. I got several old members that followed me, but new members answered me something like "Why should I go to stripchat, even if you privates are cheaper there? I've paid once 10usd on Imlive, and now they give me 100usd per month for free - I don't want to pay for camming elsewhere if I get it for free here" THat gives you an idea of the problem amplitude.

I worked on this site for a very longtime as my primary one, until they had an owner change, and the new one is an asshole.

The basic % on Imlive is 30%, putting it on the bottom of premium sites, through you can go until 35% by being on the high end.

BUT the site has also bonus tokens (given for free to members) on which you receive only 12%. THere is no way you can check if the member is using real or bonus tokens until your private ends. THat's always a great feeling to have a hour-lenght private, to discover that you'll receive 1/3 of what your should.

These bonus tokens weren't a big issue until Imlive started to give millions of them (litteraly, they even bragged about that) to attracty new members.

The result were quite catastrophic - it attracted some shitty auditory, and a lot of models, including top models left the site, with a lot of scandals (their moderation looove so much to take chunks of the internal forum to hide the real state of the site).

I wont advice anybody to work there now. Even at 5.80 you'll have a lot of assholes with bonus credits, making you gain 0.7usd per minute.

WHen I left the site I encouraged a lot of members to leave it too (and accessory sign on other by my referal link) as I didn't cared about being banned anymore. I got several old members that followed me, but new members answered me something like "Why should I go to stripchat, even if you privates are cheaper there? I've paid once 10usd on Imlive, and now they give me 100usd per month for free - I don't want to pay for camming elsewhere if I get it for free here" THat gives you an idea of the problem amplitude.

I don't know what ImLive was thinking. I used to love that site, and I do believe it was my first site? I noticed that gorgeousluan (I know the name because she was always on the Hall of Fame list when I cammed on there) is on Streamate and a top model on there. Now that's a model who's been on ImLive for quite some time...won lots of awards...and posted on the ImLive forum. I'm not sure if she's still with ImLive in addition to Streamate, but if she left ImLive then ImLive should really be kicking themselves...because that girl was killin' it. I don't even know the woman, but I'd be like "Yessss, you go, girl!" when I'd see all of her achievements.

Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.