AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Importance of Profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that having an intricate profile is nearly as important now than it was before Share was implemented. There's some fairly simple codes that you can use to change it up a bit from the green default stuff. That with some info on yourself or your show, maybe a high tipper banner or club stuff if you do that, will be more than enough. I doubt there was ever a member who enjoyed a model's live stream, but then went look at her profile and thought "This profile is too unfancy! She is not getting any of these tokens!".

Upvote 0
As a member, I'm not too picky on model profiles. Many of the models I've visited over the years have had the default layout, or a slight variation of it. For myself, as long as it has some info for potential talking points or areas of interest, I'm fine with it. However, as @Marceline mentioned, since MFCShare has become much more popular and common, it's not as critical. A lot of models have incorporated portions of Share to show in their profile. So, you do get some additional coverage of share there.

I will say though, that I do enjoy seeing a variety in profiles. Kind of a way for a model to show a little of who she is.

Upvote 0
I don’t think profiles are overly important anymore. They used to be before we had MFC share. But since they have that now, most guys barely look at profiles. You can do pretty much everything between share & your mfc whiteboard feature x

Upvote 0
I don’t think profiles are overly important anymore. They used to be before we had MFC share. But since they have that now, most guys barely look at profiles. You can do pretty much everything between share & your mfc whiteboard feature x
Even before Share it seemed rare that guys even looked at profiles. But it WAS the only way to advertise our videos and such before, now, Share does it all.

Reactions: EdenUk
Upvote 0
I don't think it's important to be fancy like everyone else said, but just incase I would just use it as a place to add extra info and links. Like you could put your wishlist, a link for tips, your share page, other webpages and social media, a tip menu, rules for your room, etc. There are a few people that will look at it and they can find all those things in one place there. Other than that it can just be a space to show your personality a little bit.

Upvote 0
Oh where can you find codes for MFC please sorry newbie here to tipping sites 🙃🙂🙃
Hey! I started on MFC a week or two ago and I've noticed all the bigger models have really awesome and intricate profile designs. In your opinion, is this of much importance? Should I hire someone to design my profile?
This thread might have some helpful stuff in it. Don't forget to read the first post as well. :D

Reactions: AvaCharlotte
Upvote 0
Like you could put your wishlist, a link for tips, your share page, other webpages and social media, a tip menu, rules for your room, etc.

I can only speak for MFC, but the Whiteboard is a great place for this information. Way easier and faster to update information literally in real time. I've ran into multiple cases when the WB first started to be more prominent when I tipped off their profile for something and was advised the profile was out of date. "Use whiteboard BB" lol.

I used to check profiles religiously before I did anything, now I just look at share and the whiteboard. To be honest I sort of forgot about the profiles on MFC!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.