AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Important: I am a guy that helps models get more tokens.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2022
Ok so I am a user for two years and I mod so many models I don't even remember some of their names. I swear I am a man of trust and sincerity and they know this of me. I can give references of mods and models so please don't laugh or waste my time as many do.

I am looking for advice on how I can get more users in their rooms. If you are a model or even just a mod, I ask you follow this thread so we can all collaborate. I know all models want this, but for some it is very hard to do.

Social media is a big part of it as is what is portrayed in the ladies rooms. And I am sure there is sometimes little control over how to gain popularity on webcam sites.

Please, if anyone can talk about this or knows some mastery I would appreciate sharing ideas. Seeing too many over-qualified models struggling just to get a few tokens. And I am sure many here know what I'm talking about.

BTW, newb here so please be gentle.

• Funny!
Reactions: EllaM
In this case you are like a football fan teaching a rookie professional football player how play the game. This is the models job not yours bb. Your job is to have fun and enjoy the show. If a model gives you mod status, that means you are there to help maintain the chat.

What you can do as a member to help your favorite models who are struggling to make goals is pay them. Purchase their content, join their fan clubs, tip into group shows, buy a private show.

You can also direct those models to this forum or others similar so they can learn more tips and skills to maintain their business.

Last edited:
Upvote 2
This is the models job not yours bb. Your job is to have fun and enjoy the show. If a model gives you mod status, that means you are there to help maintain the chat.

What you can do as a member to help your favorite models who are struggling to make goals is pay them. Purchase their content, join their fan clubs, tip into group shows, buy a private show.

You can also direct those models to this forum or others similar so they can learn more tips and skills to maintain their business. You are essentially a football fan teaching a rookie professional football player how play the game.
I hear what you say, but I have done all of these things in the past and not always worked. Some of the models seem to have very little control over their room and less control over their social media.

This convo is a bit deeper than you may understand with all due respect. The models I talk to have vastly different opinions of me. Some tell me never to tip them or take them pvt because we are true friends. Some want pvt as much as possible of course I try to do my best to make it happen. As I said, I am not a mod for one model that I sit there and ogle for an entire evening, although I will not deny it has happened.. The point of this thread was to ask how can I help them other than tipping and fighting off idiots and posting gifs.

I appreciate your reply. Thank you.

Upvote 0
I hear what you say, but I have done all of these things in the past and not always worked. Some of the models seem to have very little control over their room and less control over their social media.

This convo is a bit deeper than you may understand with all due respect. The models I talk to have vastly different opinions of me. Some tell me never to tip them or take them pvt because we are true friends. Some want pvt as much as possible of course I try to do my best to make it happen. As I said, I am not a mod for one model that I sit there and ogle for an entire evening, although I will not deny it has happened.. The point of this thread was to ask how can I help them other than tipping and fighting off idiots and posting gifs.

I appreciate your reply. Thank you.
no offense, but its not deeper than i may understand. i've heard all of that before because you aren't the first who posted here about that sort of dilemma.

if a model tells you to never take you to private or tip because you guys are "true friends" and is struggling, i think i know what the problem is. model is trying too much to be a people pleaser. they need to figure out if they want to make friends or make a living. you can still make a living and be friendly terms. also i don't know about other people but i prefer to support my friends businesses/work. my best friend recently opened up an etsy store, told me not to buy anything. i did it anyways because the fuck im not gonna support my friends' hustles.

the answer really is you cant do much other than purchase content, mod, be active on social media. that job is the models to figure out for themselves how they want run their business and how to make it work.

check out this thread where we discuss how members can support their favorite models

Upvote 1
no offense, but its not deeper than i may understand. i've heard all of that before because you aren't the first who posted here about that sort of dilemma.

if a model tells you to never take you to private or tip because you guys are "true friends" and is struggling, i think i know what the problem is. model is trying too much to be a people pleaser. they need to figure out if they want to make friends or make a living. you can still make a living and be friendly terms. also i don't know about other people but i prefer to support my friends businesses/work. my best friend recently opened up an etsy store, told me not to buy anything. i did it anyways because the fuck im not gonna support my friends' hustles.

the answer really is you cant do much other than purchase content, mod, be active on social media. that job is the models to figure out for themselves how they want run their business and how to make it work.

check out this thread where we discuss how members can support their favorite models
Model was not struggling. Also saying no offense. I understand your experience, but experience is contingent upon your reaction to others and what you have seen. Like life, all is not always how it appears. Also, I don't believe your experience includes all models. Please teach me if I am wrong. That was the point of this thread. Peace.

Upvote 0
You help models get more tokens but you mod for MANY models, and you come here to ask how to get more traffic to get the models more tokens?
You are just the typical grey user we all hate both as a model and a user. You are the guy who spams the chat with "tip tip tip" and all sorts of crap and never contributes yourself. Instead of pretending like you're some amazing guy helping models (which clearly you're not), concentrate on helping just 1 or 2 and tipping them. If you're the kind of user/mod I am thinking of, you're driving their traffic AWAY, not helping.

The biggest red flag for me is as soon as a guy says "I am mod for MANY..." yeah, there is the sign to avoid.

Upvote 2
If you wanna learn ... just read the plethora of info already on the forum...?
That way you are actually "working' to help, and not being spoon-fed info 🤷‍♀️

It kinda doesn't make sense that you're offering to Mod for models and make them more money if you don't already know how. Sounds like a giant waste of time. Both for you and them, and possibly us in this thread too lol.

Upvote 3
I should have known this would lead to negativity. I asked a simple question and I get this. I will not spend hours of my time trying to read posts from 1912. I don't have that kind of time.

Sad I ask a valid question and I get this. Basically, fuck you, and how dare you ask these type of questions. I guess this is not a help forum at all, unless you want help getting shown the door.

Thanks for your help. Typical of this type of forum. Trolls everywhere. Peace to anyone who actually has anything positive to say.

Upvote 0
Model was not struggling. Also saying no offense. I understand your experience, but experience is contingent upon your reaction to others and what you have seen. Like life, all is not always how it appears. Also, I don't believe your experience includes all models. Please teach me if I am wrong. That was the point of this thread. Peace.
I thought the point of this thread was to learn how to help you get cammodels you watch more viewers and not to be mansplained after asking for some mastery...

Please, if anyone can talk about this or knows some mastery I would appreciate sharing ideas.

Me being a nine year cammodel thought i could give you my experience and perspective... Nevermind.

Anywho goodluck larping as a cam manager.
o7

Upvote 0
Sad I ask a valid question and I get this. Basically, fuck you, and how dare you ask these type of questions. I guess this is not a help forum at all, unless you want help getting shown the door.
I answered your question. It just wasnt the answer you wanted. I even linked a thread with oodles of information....

Are you okay? Why you being a drama queen :(

Also you say you see models are struggling, but one of the models you give an example of who you mod isn't.... I dont understand why she was even relevant to bring up other than tell us you are true friends with a model.

Upvote 0
I thought the point of this thread was to learn how to help you get cammodels you watch more viewers and not to be mansplained after asking for some mastery...

Me being a nine year cammodel thought i could give you my experience and perspective... Nevermind.

Anywho goodluck larping as a cam manager.
o7
Actually, you gave the best answer so far. And your answer was in no way negative. But I say, please do not show me your credentials. I have some I can show as well.

But I ask to please stay and beat me up if you like. Been through worse forums than this. Peace.

Upvote 0
Actually, you gave the best answer so far. And your answer was in no way negative. But I say, please do not show me your credentials. I have some I can show as well.

But I ask to please stay and beat me up if you like. Been through worse forums than this. Peace.
You asked for someone with mastery... Then you dismissed my experience when i gave you my insight that you asked for. I clarified my expertise only for you to say "i have experience too." If you have experience too then why are you asking us?

Dont play victim to the circumstances you created. If you think this is beating you up, im actually being nice with some snark. You are gonna need to pay if you want me to beat you up.
Audritwo.cammodels.com

Upvote 0
I answered your question. It just wasnt the answer you wanted. I even linked a thread with oodles of information....

Are you okay? Why you being a drama queen :(

Also you say you see models are struggling, but one of the models you give an example of who you mod isn't.... I dont understand why she was even relevant to bring up other than tell us you are true friends with a model.
They are valid models with less than the best situations under which to work. If you are one that beat the odds and did it all by yourself, I know a few first page model friends as well say the same. Some say they did it all by themselves with no help from anyone. Perhaps that is true, I don't know. Wasn't there. I am here now.

Not a drama queen. if I were I would have flamed those guys, but I didn't. Not my style. Can't start a thread and expect all positive answers for sure. But I won't sit idly and say nothing. Also not my style.

As I said before, all positive answers are appreciated.

Upvote 0
You asked for someone with mastery... Then you dismissed my experience when i gave you my insight that you asked for. I clarified my expertise only for you to say "i have experience too." If you have experience too then why are you asking us?

Dont play victim to the circumstances you created. If you think this is beating you up, im actually being nice with some snark. You are gonna need to pay if you want me to beat you up.
Audritwo.cammodels.com
Not falling for that. LOL

Nice try. Please move on if this is what you are about.

Upvote 0
Not falling for that. LOL

Nice try. Please move on if this is what you are about.
Fall for what? What exactly am i doing? Im trying to understand why you are creating this thread.

But what the fuck do i know, me a consistent top 1st page model on my site. :F

Upvote 0
don't laugh or waste my time
I will not spend hours of my time trying to read posts.
fuck you, and how dare you ask these type of questions. I guess this is not a help forum at all, unless you want help getting shown the door.

Your asking people to spend their time to review your sells pitch, but you can't be bothered to give them a proper sells pitch. Which is a total waste of their time.

Your stating your time is more valuable the your potential clients, if that was the case you'd be asking them for services. Not offering your services.

The second your met with a hard sell, your first reaction is to tell them FF off.

None of that screams professional.

People offer their free time and services to models all the time. Mostly because they're hoping to get something out of it, like control, attention, free stuff, extra.

Upvote 0
Fall for what? What exactly am i doing? Im trying to understand why you are creating this thread.

But what the fuck do i know, me a consistent top 1st page model on my site. :F
Look. I'm not trying to do battle with you. I asked a question and you wanted to shut me down immediately, and once again showing me your credentials. Either you think I am a typical user or some model trying to get information. I am neither. I ask a valid question for anyone that wants to help. How can I help my model friends? How hard is it to understand? Please stop trying to get a rise out of me. Won't happen.

BTW I thought this was the CB section of the forum. Did I overlook something?

Upvote 0
I mod so many models I don't even remember some of their names.
Not sure that's the greatest admission, so it'd be better to focus on just a few.
I am looking for advice on how I can get more users in their rooms.
What is your motivation for doing this? Especially given the first quotation above, if you don't know models well enough to remember names?
The primary reason for wanting to help a model increase traffic and earnings is because there is some involvement, like you know, visit and support them (and remember their name).

Maybe I have misunderstood, but it sounds like you are trying to promote yourself to models (that you don't know) as someone who will offer a service, and presumably for some kind of personal gain.

Upvote 0
Your asking people to spend their time to review your sells pitch, but you can't be bothered to give them a proper sells pitch. Which is a total waste of their time.

Your stating your time is more valuable the your potential clients, if that was the case you'd be asking them for services. Not offering your services.

The second your met with a hard sell, your first reaction is to tell them FF off.

None of that screams professional.

People offer their free time and services to models all the time. Mostly because they're hoping to get something out of it, like control, attention, free stuff, extra.
Did you read what I said? I said I was answered with fuck you don't ask questions. I didn't say fuck you. And quit assuming who I am and what I'm about. Is this a help forum or a crush you if you don't like my post forum?

And no, I don't have time. All my searches turned up nothing except other people asking for help and get no answers. That, and stuff that is ancient technology.

And I am a different type of mod. Yes all things in life are give and take. But, invite you to ask the models I mod. I promise you they will back me up.

Any way, if someone of character asked me this kind of question or any other, and I knew the answer, I would offer it without hesitation.

Peace.

Upvote 0
Not sure that's the greatest admission, so it'd be better to focus on just a few.

What is your motivation for doing this? Especially given the first quotation above, if you don't know models well enough to remember names?
The primary reason for wanting to help a model increase traffic and earnings is because there is some involvement, like you know, visit and support them (and remember their name).

Maybe I have misunderstood, but it sounds like you are trying to promote yourself to models (that you don't know) as someone who will offer a service, and presumably for some kind of personal gain.
You are wrong. I don't want to promote myself or anyone else.

Let me explain. Some of the models I modded fell of the radar. They went offline as is known to happen. That is why I forgot who they are. I worded it incorrectly and I can see why that caused animosity. I didn't mean to brag about it. I meant it to show I have seen many stories.

My point is to say I found a trust with them and this has inspired me to help all models. I was trying to think of the greater good of models, not just mine. I see no one understands this. It is a concept most will not. This thread was intended to find some way to help, not just tip and follow and buy things. I've been there. A lot.

I was hoping my message would get through but I see it is going to take some work, if it can ever be understood.

Upvote 0
I was trying to think of the greater good of models, not just mine.
Have them come here to ACF and ingest the years and years of information on the subject. While I'm not a model and don't really have any idea how much work it is being a cam model, I can pretty much extrapolate that it's a *lot* of hard work and that there is no silver bullet (outside of luck). I honestly think it's the best help you gan give them. The women here are pro, through and through, and they know their shit.

Upvote 0
Have them come here to ACF and ingest the years and years of information on the subject. While I'm not a model and don't really have any idea how much work it is being a cam model, I can pretty much extrapolate that it's a *lot* of hard work and that there is no silver bullet (outside of luck). I honestly think it's the best help you gan give them. The women here are pro, through and through, and they know their shit.
That is the point. I am not sure some even have access to internet or even freedom as you and I have. Also, this is a vast and a bit confusing forum. Some models can't follow it so well.

I believe I have mistaken this place as a place to share ideas and information.

I am a mod for many models. I will not deny this just to be accepted here. You all saw my reasons for asking a simple question.

I thank you for your opinion

Peace

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.