AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Improved Previews on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2010
I gotta say that I really like the new slideshow previews on MFC either from the model menu or when hovering over the little camera icon at the top right in preview mode. I don't know when it was added, but I noticed it for the first time tonight.

One other thing I noticed that was there is at least one model whom I can see in the model list when logged into my main account, but she disappears entirely, and her profile is unavailable for viewing when I log out, or, ahem, logged on my alt account. Is this a new option for models? It's not that there's any ban involved, since I've never visited or tipped the model on any but my main account, and that account has no issues.

Someone in L1K was saying they could see blocked/banned cams in the previews, probably a glitch that will get fixed soon.

I gotta say that I really like the new slideshow previews on MFC either from the model menu or when hovering over the little camera icon at the top right in preview mode. I don't know when it was added, but I noticed it for the first time tonight.

One other thing I noticed that was there is at least one model whom I can see in the model list when logged into my main account, but she disappears entirely, and her profile is unavailable for viewing when I log out, or, ahem, logged on my alt account. Is this a new option for models? It's not that there's any ban involved, since I've never visited or tipped the model on any but my main account, and that account has no issues.

If you're on that model's friends list on your primary account you'll be able to see her even if she blocks your region. Given that she probably hasn't added your alt account to her friends list you'd be unable to see her when you're logged in to that one and obviously wouldn't be able to see her if you're logged out. (If you don't know the model in question at all, then it must just be a bug, this just seems like the most likely situation.)

Also, yes, new previews are great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.