AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In a loop!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2020
@punker barbie I really hope you can help. My account was banned after age verification, have no idea why they gave no reason. Said both models had been age verified. Emailed the support and this morning it said that everything should be working properly now and we'll, it's still banned and every time I send a reply back to the email I get the same message as this morning that everything should be working fine 😭 lizplaysgames is my UN Thanks in advance

@punker barbie I really hope you can help. My account was banned after age verification, have no idea why they gave no reason. Said both models had been age verified. Emailed the support and this morning it said that everything should be working properly now and we'll, it's still banned and every time I send a reply back to the email I get the same message as this morning that everything should be working fine 😭 lizplaysgames is my UN Thanks in advance

Support has informed me that there are no bans or restrictions on your account. If for some reason you are still unable to enter or still the ban message when you log in please send support a screenshot and they will be able to look into this further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.