AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In time out on CB for browsing rooms 😑

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2021
Hi @punker barbie i need your help as your the Angel of mercy ❤️. Yesterday my husband and I were not even broadcasting simply browsing rooms to see if it was lucrative enough to get on and broadcast, never said a word to any one, nothing… a rude insecure model reported us. Obviously we have no idea what they have put in their reason why for the report. CB support has not responded to the ticket. I hate it, I hate that models are rude, and if I was a hateful person I would gladly have blasted them on here and my Twitter lol but I am not, rather I hope that their page does really well and that they never come to me asking me to promote them for followers because I won’t due to possible income loss. Anyway, rant over if you can please look into this for me I’d be forever grateful. The ticket number is 20270191, and screen name is Sensualmilf84. Thank you so much for your help.

Hi @punker barbie i need your help as your the Angel of mercy ❤️. Yesterday my husband and I were not even broadcasting simply browsing rooms to see if it was lucrative enough to get on and broadcast, never said a word to any one, nothing… a rude insecure model reported us. Obviously we have no idea what they have put in their reason why for the report. CB support has not responded to the ticket. I hate it, I hate that models are rude, and if I was a hateful person I would gladly have blasted them on here and my Twitter lol but I am not, rather I hope that their page does really well and that they never come to me asking me to promote them for followers because I won’t due to possible income loss. Anyway, rant over if you can please look into this for me I’d be forever grateful. The ticket number is 20270191, and screen name is Sensualmilf84. Thank you so much for your help.
@punker barbie pretty please 🙏🏻 Support has been silent on their end.

Upvote 0
Can you let us know what happens?
Absolutely 😊. Unfortunately, after the response back from them, apparently the model who reported us stated roleplay under incestual acts.. we weren’t even streaming, and hadn’t for 48 hours. I emailed back and asked that they review the show from us, that has never happened and will never happen. Even offered to send a copy of the show to them since we record it via OBS. The model reached out and said they got a warning, but CB didn’t respond back to us. I emailed a total of four times regarding it. It’s unfortunate, and we hate it. Really enjoyed it there, but I feel it’s unfair to not at least properly investigate and see that never took place.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.