AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Inanimate objects that weirdly turn you on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerd_nips

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 2, 2015
Manchester
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Nerd_Nips
MFC Username
Nerd_nips
Yup. I'm weird. I get moist whenever I'm near tents.
All I can think is that I've pavloved myself into being turned on because of all that camping sex I've been having.

Do you melt at the sight of a baseball bat? Drip when touching bubble wrap? Tell me your odd odject kink.

Off the top of my head-

Bubblegum (especially snapping)
Shaving cream/whipped cream
Anything wetlook/looks (glossy lips, glazed pottery, wet paint, even condensation)
Baked goods (especially if dairy is involved..even more so if it's dripping or gooey)
Silk/satin

Tight white tee shirts (guy or girl), cowboy hats occasionally work for me, as do uniforms.
Silk/satin/lace lingerie and stockings, oh my the stockings
Riding crop and hairbrush (sigh, that second one makes me blush at the grocery store)

Reactions: Gen
Button-up shirts with a bold tie (like black shirt with lime green or white ties). YUM.

Oh! Skateboards and snowboards. They get my motor running.

The smell of bar soap and laundry detergent.
Crisp, white button-up shirts
Hard candies
Body pillows
Strawberries

The bathtub faucet.

warm up pants/tear away pants or any nylon or like ski/snow pants? My own association is having to wear them over basketball uniforms or other layers of clothing and getting so uncomfortable so having like a desperate wanting to take them off of myself. But also on guys and wanting to rip them off of them.
I kind of hate the feel of the fabric while being turned on? Sort of a must get naked can't get naked kind of thing

Leather gloves!! I have a serious fetish for men wearing leather gloves. I have no idea where it came from, but the sight (and the sound) of someone's hands in a pair of tight, black, leather gloves makes me a little weak in the knees. Now couple that with a nicely tailored suit and I'm a gooey puddle on the floor :shame:

I've developed a sudden but intense attraction to men's watches - a dude wearing a nice-looking watch, whether he's in a suit or casual clothes or whatever, is really turning my crank these days o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.