1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Incel (Intolorable Celebrities)

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by zippypinhead, May 11, 2018.

1. zippypinhead

What's Bono been up to lately?

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

The Situation and Johnny Fairplay. Yeah, being rather loose with what qualifies as a celebrity. Fairplay briefly wrestled and seemed to be attempting an Andy Kaufman gimmick. Was terrible. I like her show but Roseanne seems pretty shitty too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. n_i_c_u

I was gonna say the Kardashians and the Jenners as they are always in my face on the Yahoo homepage. I could care less.

But:

Good point and something I didn't even realize! If you look at the dynamics of interpersonal relationships of 'professional' wresting you can kind of see how the world of 'celebrity' has grown. I don't know about "Johnny Fairplay" but Kaufman really is the first person to be a annoying presence you love to hate and is sorta responsible for why "Celebrities" like the Kardashians and the Jenners are so famous (OJ helped, but, Andy made the script). People get interested and follow. Andy did it without twitter or the internet. Create Chaos and be outlandish and spectacular and fool the schlubs (like he did on the Letterman show).

It is interesting how life now is so much a professional wrestling drama with Trump and how much people love these Kardashians and Jenners--it all seems like such a wrestling drama. I guess we, as a people, deserve it since it is so popular to be a controversial figure. Controversy makes the headlines! LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  4. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

Yeah, Kaufman was amazing. Way ahead of his time. More info for any youngsters.

• Like Like x 1
  5. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

lmao

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bocefish

You tell me...

• Like Like x 1
  7. heybarkeep

In the Dog House

I've never liked Woody Allen. The praise his movies get always felt unwarranted. Don't care about how creepy and weird he seems to be, just an overrated egomaniac.

A correction in light of recent events, is pretty shitty too. Love how Ambien responded to her idiotic and weak attempt at shifting the blame.