AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Incels

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2015
Just out of curiosity are incels much of a problem these days on cam? I've seen references to them but I don't know how big of a problem it is.
I'm sure they're banned quickly but do the numbers seem to be going up or down?

I wouldn't say they are big enough of a problem to hurt earnings or make me not want to work. It's very clear to me that a lot of members simply hate women, but I don't feel threatened by them. Rather, I pity them. I now have an impression that the number is lowering but my theory on that perception of mine is that when I started out I would listen and entertain these men's ideas and now I block right away, so it's really only my perception.

It's just silly and laughable when it's online., but think that when it's irl, incels and women haters can get really menacing and in that case I see it as a big problem.
Some guys get really scary really fast.

This may get me in trouble or put a target on my back, but I think most of the true incels have taken up residency in the anime/vtuber rooms. Where they belong.

This may get me in trouble or put a target on my back, but I think most of the true incels have taken up residency in the anime/vtuber rooms. Where they belong.
Very nasty reply. They belong to the block button. As an anime fan myself, this is degrading to a whole bunch of people.

But its commom prejudice anyways. Kpop fans (which I am too) have to hear this same bull everyday.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Just out of curiosity are incels much of a problem these days on cam? I've seen references to them but I don't know how big of a problem it is.
I'm sure they're banned quickly but do the numbers seem to be going up or down?
I couldn't say, but I did recently read about a research study where it's been found a lot of women are choosing being single over having to settle for guys who can't connect emotionally, or who haven't been brought up to have a certain level of emotional or relational skills. So if the results of that study are anything to go by, I imagine the numbers would be increasing. The study said that on each of the dating sites it's found to be overwhelmingly men (70 + percent I believe), and that women are being overwhelmed by too many options, but not enough "quality" options.

I thought the results were interesting, because (if they are accurate) it would show a trend towards women "settling" less, and holding out for what they want, or going it alone above "settling". Of course guys who have been brought up well, and know how to connect, are going to probably go quick and get snapped up by a lot of female competition. So some men are becoming a commodity, or perhaps always have been? But the study specifically mentioned a disatisfaction on the side of women, w men who cannot connect, communicate and express emotions. Ironically these incels think that earning capability is the problem... it's not.

And a lot of relationship counselors are finding that the number one thing couples are struggling with. is both working equally outside the home, but the woman having to overwork inside the home (and the man not keeping pace). Women are also very unhappy with this, definitely something I can personally attest to.

Sorry if this is only loosely related, just love this topic.

Last edited:
And a lot of relationship counselors are finding that the number one thing couples are struggling with. is both working equally outside the home, but the woman having to overwork inside the home (and the man not keeping pace). Women are also very unhappy with this, definitely something I can personally attest to.

Sorry if this is only loosely related, just love this topic.
100% this. My last relantionship ended because the guy wanted me to do all house chores, he went jobless and would not stop pestering me at home. I was the one bringing money home and he also would accuse me of cheating non stop, just because I didn't want sex at all. Turns out he was the one receicing nudes from other women.

100% this. My last relantionship ended because the guy wanted me to do all house chores, he went jobless and would not stop pestering me at home. I was the one bringing money home and he also would accuse me of cheating non stop, just because I didn't want sex at all. Turns out he was the one receicing nudes from other women.
Isn't it funny how a lot of times the jealous ones who try to be controlling, are actually the ones cheating themselves? I'm sorry you had this experience, but I'm very glad you are not with him anymore. Some women end up staying with those types their whole lives, and not ever getting to experience true happiness or love. Also nice to see you're in MO now too 🤍

Very nasty reply. They belong to the block button. As an anime fan myself, this is degrading to a whole bunch of people.

But its commom prejudice anyways. Kpop fans (which I am too) have to hear this same bull everyday.
Animated women are their ultimate fantasy, because they aren't real and can't actually reject them. The anime cammers are providing a live version of that fantasy where the guys can customize her as they see fit. I'm not saying the entirety of the viewership are incel but they are there nonetheless. It's a good home for them because they don't hate animated women, they hate real live human women.

If a vtuber looked like Marge Simpson they would be in that room, too. It's coincendental that the known vtubers chose anime/manga style characters.

I thought the results were interesting, because (if they are accurate) it would show a trend towards women "settling" less, and holding out for what they want, or going it alone above "settling".
It's not surprising to me. I also read about studies saying that on average single women are happier than married ones and for men is the other way around.

Not too long ago in majority of the world women needed men for things like opening a bank account. Surviving as a single woman was extremely difficult, there was also a lot of societal pressure and judgment.

Now it's mostly a thing of the past and while things like gender pay gap are still very real and making our lives harder women generally don't need men to survive. We know it, but a lot of men seem to be stuck in thinking their mere existence is a gift for women. They often don't bring much into relationship and as both you an @Nikkiss said most of unpaid work like housework and childcare still falls on women, with men not doing their fair share and often even using weaponised incompetence to get out of doing that work, so romantic relationships with men often end up being more of a burden than something that adds value and happiness to women's lives.

It's not surprising to me. I also read about studies saying that on average single women are happier than married ones and for men is the other way around.

Not too long ago in majority of the world women needed men for things like opening a bank account. Surviving as a single woman was extremely difficult, there was also a lot of societal pressure and judgment.

Now it's mostly a thing of the past and while things like gender pay gap are still very real and making our lives harder women generally don't need men to survive. We know it, but a lot of men seem to be stuck in thinking their mere existence is a gift for women. They often don't bring much into relationship and as both you an @Nikkiss said most of unpaid work like housework and childcare still falls on women, with men not doing their fair share and often even using weaponised incompetence to get out of doing that work, so romantic relationships with men often end up being more of a burden than something that adds value and happiness to women's lives.

Agreed! PREACH, SIS! :clap:

Also Samantha38G (who was dealing with nosey dudes on her YouTube live chat grilling her on whether or not she’s married or wants to be) has mentioned before that she believes marriage usually benefits the man more than it does the woman. I love listening to her talk…about any topic.

Even my ex (who’s currently living in motels) would tell me “I want to marry you as soon as possible” because he knows his life would be better having an “obedient” 🙄 wife to enable his b.s. and forever be stuck with him and his crazy self forever. As well as the other advantages such as having in-house booty, a woman to clean up after your dirty ass, etc.

I tend to encounter more incels on Twitter than on cam. For some reason they love to compare me to ogre-mode Fiona from Shrek, apparently it's supposed to be an insult? It's not insulting, it's a fact, we have the same nose and similar face shapes, I literally look like her 🤣

I tend to encounter more incels on Twitter than on cam. For some reason they love to compare me to ogre-mode Fiona from Shrek, apparently it's supposed to be an insult? It's not insulting, it's a fact, we have the same nose and similar face shapes, I literally look like her 🤣
I don't see how an incel could really have the standing to insult anyone, given the reality that they are merely an angry little man in a house, that noone wants to fuck. And is so stupid and low on self respect and dignity, that they are openly admitting that to the world bahahahahaha. And, lets be frank, in all reality whose Mommy is still paying their bills. It's ironic they think they are actually capable of insulting anyone, given how badly they are insulting themselves, simply by identifying as Incels 😂 There really is no limit to stupid 😂

Sidenote; this makes me want to watch Shrek :party:

I see the Republican party's war against women as primarily intended to appeal to men who resent the rights and liberties that women gained over decades of struggle as the world has been changing, mostly not in their favour.

Kinda like what LBJ observed about the lowest white man.

Reactions: Nienna and ElGato
Animated women are their ultimate fantasy, because they aren't real and can't actually reject them. The anime cammers are providing a live version of that fantasy where the guys can customize her as they see fit. I'm not saying the entirety of the viewership are incel but they are there nonetheless. It's a good home for them because they don't hate animated women, they hate real live human women.

If a vtuber looked like Marge Simpson they would be in that room, too. It's coincendental that the known vtubers chose anime/manga style characters.
There's still a human being behind the animated form of a Vtuber and no one should have to deal with abuse, no matter what their job. I see what you're saying, that there may be a reason why more toxic/incel like behavior happens in anime/vtubers spheres.. but it's still not cool. Incels are dangerous anywhere.

To answer the OP: I deal with them most on twitter, but not typically on my work platforms. Not a huge problem for me, every now and again.

There's still a human being behind the animated form of a Vtuber and no one should have to deal with abuse, no matter what their job. I see what you're saying, that there may be a reason why more toxic/incel like behavior happens in anime/vtubers spheres.. but it's still not cool. Incels are dangerous anywhere.

To answer the OP: I deal with them most on twitter, but not typically on my work platforms. Not a huge problem for me, every now and again.
I've watched a number of streams for vtubers and the members are quite polite to the animated person, they seem to not think about the human behind it very much, often referencing the team that "built her". I think there are always going to be trolls who try to disrupt a room but their rooms are generally so active with chat it gets pushed off the screen on Chaturbate and no one read it to begin with.

Abuse is never okay. I think it's up to the person broadcasting to determine what is abusive to them.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
I see the Republican party's war against women as primarily intended to appeal to men who resent the rights and liberties that women gained over decades of struggle as the world has been changing, mostly not in their favour.

Kinda like what LBJ observed about the lowest white man.
It is also very telling that the few women given prominence in that party are the likes of Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
It is also very telling that the few women given prominence in that party are the likes of Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert.
The disgusting part about MTG is she only won because her supporters threatened to kill her opponent. So he dropped out.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
The disgusting part about MTG
there are a LOT of disgusting parts about MTG, but don't wanna derail this thread too much lol...

You could do a cosplay video to troll them 😂 that would shut them up

I think had maybe one dude ever try to hurl some incel talking points at me and I was like "bro you need to pay me to care about this tantrum" and he got mad and left lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.