AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Incompetent Chaturbate Support banned me twice.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2019
@punker barbie If this post will aggravate my position in happened situation, then please, at least affect your employees and do not allow them to do this work anymore.

I'm new model on Chaturbate, went online only 5 days and already faced with ban twice.

First I got banned during verification process and only after making a post on this forum, CB Support replied to my email and unblocked me with an apology due their mistake.

After unblocking they removed the "NEW" model tag and told me I've existing accounts on CB. And they also wrote me username of that model who was banned at that moment (wtf? :wtf:)

1.jpg

It took a week and 4 emails to explain them this is not me and I never had any account on Chaturbate and never been registrated before.

2.jpg

After giving me New model tag back, I went online for a few days, earned some tokens then sent to another model to help me to make daily payout because I didn't want to wait 12 more days till payout, and the next day after me and her account were banned. 👌

"Happy Chaturbating!!"

It was my understanding that they granted new model status even if the person already had a different account?

CB's system incorrectly showed that i had account before. And i needed to write to Support 4 emails to convince them to double-check the data and make sure that account natashakireeva is not mine.

I also noticed that account natashakireeva was banned before, and it could probably affected my account

Upvote 0
CB's system incorrectly showed that i had account before. And i needed to write to Support 4 emails to convince them to double-check the data and make sure that account natashakireeva is not mine.

I also noticed that account natashakireeva was banned before, and it could probably affected my account

Thank you for reaching out on this. I’ve confirmed with our support staff that there is still an issue with your ID, as previously explained by email. If you believe that we’ve made a mistake, you can submit new photos for review. Please be sure to provide recent photos that show without any doubt that you are the person who has appeared on cam for your account.

Upvote 0
Thank you for reaching out on this. I’ve confirmed with our support staff that there is still an issue with your ID, as previously explained by email. If you believe that we’ve made a mistake, you can submit new photos for review. Please be sure to provide recent photos that show without any doubt that you are the person who has appeared on cam for your account.
Thank you! ❤ I uploaded new photos for review. Hopefully you'll unblock me...

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Can you please tell me what i've to do next after uploading?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Can you please tell me what i've to do next after uploading?

Support states that they have received your ID submission for their review. Once they are finished they will respond to one of the emails that you have sent them.

Upvote 0
Support states that they have received your ID submission for their review. Once they are finished they will respond to one of the emails that you have sent them.

Why does it take so long to review my ID?

I broadcasted only for 5 days and already banned for a month...

If you need all those tokens which you banned together with my account then take it... But let me to be a model on your site.

Upvote 0

Can i ask you please to help me to review my photos which I uploaded?

Supoort says they unable to verify my indentity... This is ridiculous... They already have 4 of my photos and still cannot verify me. I don't know with who they're comparing my photos that they cannot verify me...

@punker barbie I'm able to come online on a webcam and show my passport as well, if they cannot review my photos normally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.