AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Incorrect amount of payout. Lack of $450

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2019
Hello, model name: loljess

Today I noticed that payout which you made to me at 25/11/19 has incorrent amount. Lack of $450

I wrote to Support about it, but my account is still blocked and i believe I will not get reply from them the same as I didn't get from you @punker barbie in this thread https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...eld-im-banned-after-contacting-support.35178/

If you do not want me to stay a model on your site then Please make correct payment at least.

------
About unblocking my account: I wrote to Support Team as well but didn't get any respond. Their statement about a ban is incorrect and I wrote it in email. But it seems nobody care.

Last edited:
same pbs...them was ban me..was get my money...so no know what happend with cb,,but i read alot on forums them ban accounts without real reason,,and no pay...if sk them them say you was violate them terms..after no more answer..:)) so im done

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.