AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Increased scamming on Stripchat.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2022
I have been a stripchat user for 4 years.
Stripchat has seen a nice increase in traffic and in the number of models listed.
At the same time, I've noticed a marked increase in the number of scams.
The rules state:
- We cannot give refunds on cases of agreements or shows that took place outside our website. We strongly suggest that you use the facilities we provide for any interactions with the models.

so the models offer you an exceptional show on skype or watsapp.
They collect the payment. and break contact with the user.
blocks him, makes him mute.
They do this type of theft and create other accounts to avoid the risk of being reported.
I warn you about these practices.
The stripchat services are aware of these practices but do not violate the rules, so are endorsed.

I was wrong to trust a professional model who knew the rules.
She took me where she wanted to go, to rob without getting caught.
I was a fool to trust her.
You have to get caught to learn to be wary.
From now on, I'll be more careful. despite the other models who are not bad.
Nah, you don't need to be caught to learn a lesson. You need to read the TOS and have some freaking common sense. You're an adult. You make your own decisions. YOU chose to either ignore the TOS/didn't read them or you knew and YOU still chose to do a shady decision. Yes, the model is in the wrong. That doesn't absolve you of your own decisions. Takes two to complete a scam. One to initiate and the other to be naive enough to agree.

Upvote 0
Well in my opinion if a model, whom you do not know very well, is offering off-site encounters, she is not behaving in a profesional manner.

it's silly to reason this way.
So if the user, proposes to the model to make a show outside the page, and the model accepts with a positive answer.
Should I report the model to show that it is breaking the rules? of course not.
No, because you would be putting yourself in for also breaking TOS.
You complaint here and insistence that SC should do something is akin to going to the police to report that your street dealer ripped you off in your latest drugs purchase 🤦‍♂️

How often do models offer Paypal payments?
Intelligent, experienced models? They'd offer it rarely I would think, PayPal is not friendly to adult industry workers.

I broke the rules, ok. Although I can prove that it was she who led me down that path.
But they and the administrators have everything to gain.
So SC is conspiring with models against you? Oh god, do you also believe that the moon landing was faked?

Again, I think all her agree that you have been wronged by this model, but you really need to accept your own complicity in the affair and let go of this idiotic idea that SC is in cahoots with models who break the rules.

Time to move on , Champ. For real. 👍

Upvote 0
One of my earliest memories is getting burned by the stove.
One of my earliest memories was NOT being told to be careful of the stove.
I tend to learn the hard way.

Upvote 0
You have to get caught to learn to be wary.
From now on, I'll be more careful. despite the other models who are not bad.
The only thing you can do is try to mitigate your risk by shifting some of the risk over to the model. It is still a lose-lose scenario if the model tries to scam you, but it's better then you getting completely fucked over. Also I've done several skype shows and have only been burned once, so it is rare from my experience, but still better safe than sorry.

Upvote 0
💡

How to avoid disappointments and unwelcomed incidents:

Model:​
Want to do a show with me off the site?​
User:​
No thank you. I would much prefer to have a private show with you on the official Stripchat site and pay for it with tokens displayed on your advertised price list within your profile.​
……………​
User:​
Want to do a show with me off the site using our social media accounts?​
Model:​
No thank you. Stripchat provides us with all the facilities we need to have fun and communicate/connect with each other right here.​
i.e. private shows, messages, videos and photos, live shows, exclusive private shows, voice messages, Plasma Messenger, and a lot more!

💡

Upvote 0
I have been a stripchat user for 4 years.
Stripchat has seen a nice increase in traffic and in the number of models listed.
At the same time, I've noticed a marked increase in the number of scams.
The rules state:
- We cannot give refunds on cases of agreements or shows that took place outside our website. We strongly suggest that you use the facilities we provide for any interactions with the models.

so the models offer you an exceptional show on skype or watsapp.
They collect the payment. and break contact with the user.
blocks him, makes him mute.
They do this type of theft and create other accounts to avoid the risk of being reported.
I warn you about these practices.
The stripchat services are aware of these practices but do not violate the rules, so are endorsed.
You sound incredibly young. I’m a mom of a lot of “grown” boys and I kind of recognize where you are in life. What everyone is trying to get you to understand is that maturity involves accepting what part you contributed to the situation. You had a role in this even if..her intention was to scam you. Cam sites are for grown individuals acting like grown ups doing grown up things. If you can’t accept your role in it…maybe you should be playing there yet. Give it some thought. Grown men do not shift blame. They learn their lessons and do better next time.

Upvote 0
You sound incredibly young. I’m a mom of a lot of “grown” boys and I kind of recognize where you are in life. What everyone is trying to get you to understand is that maturity involves accepting what part you contributed to the situation. You had a role in this even if..her intention was to scam you. Cam sites are for grown individuals acting like grown ups doing grown up things. If you can’t accept your role in it…maybe you should be playing there yet. Give it some thought. Grown men do not shift blame. They learn their lessons and do b
I really want to highlight the vast room for comedy here. Mom. Spanked. Not in a fun way. Schooled...on and on. Luckily, I am far too mature to respond to it....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.