AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Increasing tipping

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2021
I've been camming on Chaturbate for two years as a crossdresser and love the comments and nice compliments and many followers! I have a few very faithful tippers with whom I have a great relationship. I also have videos posted for which I charge a few tokens, but very few takers. I'd like to build up more. I end up kicking and banning many more grey users who are abusive, than I have tippers. Any advice?

Last edited:
I've been camming on Chaturbate for two years as a crossdresser and love the comments and nice compliments and many followers! I have a few very faithful tippers with whom I have a great relationship. I also have videos posted for which I charge a few tokens, but very few takers. I'd like to build up more. I end up kicking and banning many more grey users who are abusive, than I have tippers. Any advice?
ban grey users from the chat, theyre not going to tip either way

Depending on how explicit you get, you could always get a lovense interactive toy! I have seen people use the lush anally, but there are also some that are specifically made for anal. You don't even need to do it all the time, but you could save it for privates or as the reward for hitting a token goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.