AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interactive fuckmachine - I can't find any? How do you do this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really been attracted to them. Do most models actually enjoy using them?

so preface my experience by saying ive never actually been on a cam site,nive done digital photography and graphical enchancment, graohic adult 3 modling/animarionn and web apps and programmingn so i cant speak to what its being controled tips (though have partaken if a couple of the lovense discord remote orgies ), and im fairly active in the kink community however, i have yet to meet an woman (or man) who once getting past the trepidationtried one didnt have a blast (more often literal thsn not). now again can't speek to livd camming but thats been my experience thus far). The biggest thing ive seen has been that theyre intimidating (especially the motorbunny, but if you get past that they aren't very fun (regardless of which end your'on). has been my experience.

Hi Guys!

So I've been in this world for 2 years now and I'm looking ways to expand my traffic.
I see that many models on chaturbate use a fuckmachine that somehow seems to be interactive.

On the internet I can't find any interactive machine's..
How do you do this ? Or which one do you use?

Thank you!

Much love,
Panbad
Lovense came out with an interactive fuck machine last month. It's on sale right now for 700$ USD but I haven't heard any feedback from other models on the product yet since it's so new.

Status
Not open for further replies.