AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interactive toys on shows: Lovense vs. Ohmibod!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2019
Any experts on interactive toys around? I have been using Lovense Lush for a while now. Once I managed to install everything I really enjoyed setting different tip levels and experimenting with that stuff.
However, my boyfriend gave me the Ohmibod Fuse for my birthday and I read that it can be used for interactive shows as well (with the Feel Connect app) I think interactive shows are the future but I'd like to go on with the ordinary "tips-to-vibrations" as well. I couldn't find any info on that - can you customize your tip levels for Ohmibod or other toys like Kiiroo Pearl that are more designed for interactive shows as well? How does it work?
Thanks in advance!!

Not an experts,

FeelMe works on sites that support it: ImLive, Cam4, Flirt4Free, xcam, skyprivate, twero.
Even then, they only support what parts they choose to support.

If you look at those sites, you'll see what each site chooses to support.
Some of them just support the basics, like tip to vibrate.
While others sites support more, one to one shows, or group shows. In group shows, a model can send the feedback from their toy to many customers' toys at the same time.

95% of the models out there seem to be doing tip to vibrate. Maybe they're doing more in privates.
I really haven't seen many models selling group shows. I'm not sure if that's because they're not interested in doing those kind of shows. OR if there just not enough demand to make it worth their time.

Broadcasters use the vibrator that has the best software support on the sites they use. For CB, Lovense has a browser and a Chrome browser extension that integrate well.

What is really over-the-top amazingly stupid is that Lovense requires the broadcaster to install two different applications to support website tips and full-feature remote control. For interface to the Lovense browser or extension, the model installs a phone app named "Lovense Connect". But if you want to give a viewer the full feature set of controlling the vibrator remotely, the best way to deliver that is a separate application named "Lovense Remote". These two applications - contrary to what the documentation says - can work together simultaneously. But getting them to both work at the same time takes time and patience. And in my experience models just do not want to invest the time to make these things work together.

There is a way to send the viewer a URL when you are using the Lovense browser or extension, but the level of control that URL allows is very primitive. It's not really worth paying for. Lovense Remote has a rich environment where I can do complex patterns to control the vibrator.

What Lovense clearly needs to do is add the features in Lovense Remote to Lovense Connect, and have one application that both interfaces to the Lovense browser and extension and also allows remote control, all working together at the same time.

For those who believe this is confusing to allow tips to trigger the vibrator at the same time that it is controlled remotely, I can only say I have done this many times and it is incredibly fun and makes for a lively room. Viewers appreciate the ability to still be able to tip and vibrate a model, even when someone bought the ability to control the vibrator remotely.

Any experts on interactive toys around? I have been using Lovense Lush for a while now. Once I managed to install everything I really enjoyed setting different tip levels and experimenting with that stuff.
However, my boyfriend gave me the Ohmibod Fuse for my birthday and I read that it can be used for interactive shows as well (with the Feel Connect app) I think interactive shows are the future but I'd like to go on with the ordinary "tips-to-vibrations" as well. I couldn't find any info on that - can you customize your tip levels for Ohmibod or other toys like Kiiroo Pearl that are more designed for interactive shows as well? How does it work?
Thanks in advance!!

Hey vmichzil - KIIROO Team here :) Your boyfriend gave you a great gift ;) So we hope we can help answer your questions - The Fuse works just like any other KIIROO product, it can be tip controlled or it can be used for one-to-one or one-to-many shows. here you will find connection manuals for the sites that KIIROO has integrated with. https://www.kiiroo.com/collections/performers If you cam on CB or Camsoda, send us a message and we will give you details on connecting for tip functionalities there :)

We hope you love your Fuse! Happy camming :h:

Hey vmichzil - KIIROO Team here :) Your boyfriend gave you a great gift ;) So we hope we can help answer your questions - The Fuse works just like any other KIIROO product, it can be tip controlled or it can be used for one-to-one or one-to-many shows. here you will find connection manuals for the sites that KIIROO has integrated with. https://www.kiiroo.com/collections/performers If you cam on CB or Camsoda, send us a message and we will give you details on connecting for tip functionalities there :)

We hope you love your Fuse! Happy camming :h:

Thanks for your respond! I am mostly on Chaturbate and wasn't able to find out how to connect my Fuse yet - on your website you are not listing Chaturbate as a partner? Is it possible to connect it anyways?
And can I set my own tip levels?
I consider Flirt4Free for future camming but -same here - wasn't able to find out how the basics work there. Believe it or not - I created a pretty defined and system for my tip levels and would like to stuck to it =)
Thanks Kiiroo!

Broadcasters use the vibrator that has the best software support on the sites they use. For CB, Lovense has a browser and a Chrome browser extension that integrate well.

What is really over-the-top amazingly stupid is that Lovense requires the broadcaster to install two different applications to support website tips and full-feature remote control. For interface to the Lovense browser or extension, the model installs a phone app named "Lovense Connect". But if you want to give a viewer the full feature set of controlling the vibrator remotely, the best way to deliver that is a separate application named "Lovense Remote". These two applications - contrary to what the documentation says - can work together simultaneously. But getting them to both work at the same time takes time and patience. And in my experience models just do not want to invest the time to make these things work together.

There is a way to send the viewer a URL when you are using the Lovense browser or extension, but the level of control that URL allows is very primitive. It's not really worth paying for. Lovense Remote has a rich environment where I can do complex patterns to control the vibrator.

What Lovense clearly needs to do is add the features in Lovense Remote to Lovense Connect, and have one application that both interfaces to the Lovense browser and extension and also allows remote control, all working together at the same time.

For those who believe this is confusing to allow tips to trigger the vibrator at the same time that it is controlled remotely, I can only say I have done this many times and it is incredibly fun and makes for a lively room. Viewers appreciate the ability to still be able to tip and vibrate a model, even when someone bought the ability to control the vibrator remotely.

Please do share how we can use both apps at once! I just posted a thread asking this.
When I am connected to one app my toy is not showing available on the other. I have to remove the toy completely from one app to use on the other.

Please do share how we can use both apps at once! I just posted a thread asking this.
When I am connected to one app my toy is not showing available on the other. I have to remove the toy completely from one app to use on the other.

I do not have an exact sequence, and it can be extremely squirrelly. I vaguely remember that once Lovense Connect has control of the vibrator, Lovense Remote will not see it for the initial connection. So you have to kill Lovense Connect in the phone Task Manager (not just exit it). Then set up Lovense Remote so it connects. Then start Lovense Connect. I remember it took about 20 tries for this to finally work. It was insane.

Once I had both apps seeing the device at the same time, then it started to work automatically, whenever I booted the phone.

I cannot tell you how reliable this is. I am using this maybe once every two weeks.

Overall, Lovense made a terrible terrible design decision here. One person in 50 would have the patience to do what I did to make it all work. Models I have asked to try rarely even try. Lovense documents that you cannot use both apps together, but their documentation appears to be wrong. Probably they realize it is not reliable so they just do not want to support that configuration. At the same time, it is totally reasonable that people should want to use the Connect and Remote features at the same time. Lovense does not seem to register that idea or care.

Status
Not open for further replies.