AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interesting webcam blogs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol your types of cammodels are just stereotypes and assumptions. it's hilariously written from the perspective of someone who clearly knows nothing about camming other than watching them. you should feel embarrassed for publishing that nonsense.

@xChloe i'm assuming this blog isn't officially affiliated with your website?

@xChloe i'm assuming this blog isn't officially affiliated with your website?
I deleted his original post and updated his username because he originally thought it was kosher to name himself "Stripchat".

Just an affiliate blog site filled with nonsense riding on the back of a popular site name. I think @xChloe should have their legal team look into this guy's site and get it shut down. Unless they encourage affiliates to make it seem as though they're part of the site... *shrug*.

I discussed this with the stripchat administration
The site will be redirected shortly. Thanks for the answer.
This is confusing compared with your previous (now deleted by you) post.

edit: and yes, calling something stripchat.help is going to mislead people to believe it is related to stripchat.com.

This is confusing compared with your previous (now deleted by you) post.
Alas, yes. I didn't know the policy of the parent site.
By the way, I will ask you to delete this topic. It is no longer relevant, the site will be redirected to another domain.
Thank you for the "warm" welcome to your forum.

Alas, yes. I didn't know the policy of the parent site.
By the way, I will ask you to delete this topic. It is no longer relevant, the site will be redirected to another domain.
Thank you for the "warm" welcome to your forum.
I am glad we could help open your eyes to the way things work. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.