AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Intermediary Bank Information?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2018
Twitter Username
@TalkingTrouble
Chaturbate Username
TalkingTrouble
Hi, I have been cam modelling for a while now using bank wire as my payment option, I live in the UK. this Pay period after support confirming the wire was sent on the 18th, they have now backtracked and asked for intermediary bank information. I spoke to my bank and they basically laughed at it and said they can give an ABA code as all my information is correct and set up for receiving international payments. Support have not given a reason for this after asking multiple times, I have given the correct information and they are saying the details will be different, i don't see how this is possible.

In essence, due to the virus I have lost my job and this is my only source of income now; at the worst possible time chaturbate has decided to refuse me my payment when all my banking details are correct. I want to know answers as to why they need intermediary bank information. I could give them bitcoin address or whatever but it is the principle that is important here. I have been given no answers and only demands that contradict the payment information form.

@punker barbie you are my last hope! I do not mind changing payment details but the delayed response from chaturbate has really done me over. I just want to know why I'm being penalised for bringing forward correct banking information.

My username is: buffyhtp

Thank you for your time and really hope this can be solved.

I spoke to my bank and they basically laughed at it and said they can give an ABA code as all my information is correct and set up for receiving international payments.

🤔 I could be mistaken here but I thought ABA codes were only for domestic wires not for international wire transfers.

Did you provide CB with the SWIFT code?

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
🤔 I could be mistaken here but I thought ABA codes were only for domestic wires not for international wire transfers.

Did you provide CB with the SWIFT code?

Yes my bank only redirected me to a web page; although they assured me I was all set up for international payments and I have been doing it this way for nearly 2 years now. It does seem very off.

I think I will have to just transfer the payment method to bitcoin from now on! Too much stress! I have given them SWIFT, IBANS and all sorts. My bank is just as confused!

I've always enjoyed this method as it's an easy paper trail for self-employment here in the UK.

Upvote 0
Yes my bank only redirected me to a web page; although they assured me I was all set up for international payments and I have been doing it this way for nearly 2 years now. It does seem very off.

I think I will have to just transfer the payment method to bitcoin from now on! Too much stress! I have given them SWIFT, IBANS and all sorts. My bank is just as confused!

I've always enjoyed this method as it's an easy paper trail for self-employment here in the UK.

Support states that they have sent you an update about this payment and the request you received.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.