AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interview Request - Cam Model - VICE Media

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2017
Hi there,

I'm a producer for VICE Media and I'm looking to interview Cam Models for a story. If you are based in the New York area please send me an email - max.kurzweil@vice.com

Thank you!
Max

What's the theme of your story. Could you be more transparent please?

It's a story hearing from Cam Models about how they would like to be treated.
still a little vague max. the reason to me asking is because hotgirls wanted's producers and rashida jones lied and wasn't transparent about their intentions. the aftermath also ended up outing and harming a lot of camgirls, myself and a lot of other models are suspicious on these stories and articles. i also don't want wake up to seeing the main page of my site or any other site plastered with screenshots of models profile pics who didn't consent to be apart of the story. then hide behind fair use.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/04/26/hot-girls-wanted-docu-series-exploits-se
http://reason.com/blog/2017/05/03/sexploitative-feminism-hot-girls-wanted

also since this is for your business, will models be compensated for their time? or is this a voluntary gig? will models be allowed to use their camname and be link to their social media/camprofiles/stores? will models beable to stay anoymous if chose to do so. can models drop out after, and respect the model and not post her interview?

could you give an example on the questions a model should expect to be given?

Last edited:
Hi there!

I got your email and then noticed you also posted here.
I would also like more information if possible.

Thanx!

oh yes i know, but you never know. i've seen sex positive people do a 360 and trash us. im not accusing mr kurzweil to do the same, but our wall our high for a reason.

---

i understand not wanting to give away your whole story OP, but i think it's fair for your subjects who are a already targets of exploitation to be fully transparent.

i guess the one of the ways we want to be treated. BE MORE TRANSPARENT WITH US, PLS!

"Making the World's First Male Sex Doll" still annoys me. It's so full of misinformation, and mostly came off as a way for the reporter to fuck a doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.