AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Emiliaatlantaa

Cam Model
Mar 24, 2023
Canada
www.selenecandace.com
Twitter Username
@Xcandybabyxx
Chaturbate Username
Emiliaatlanta

Hi! I’m so excited to be here🥰

My name is Candace, (note: I’ll be updating my username when the time period permits), and I’m your favourite long-legged Mediterranean girlfriend! Just a cute girl who likes to post nudes & chat w/ my boyfriends on the internet🥰

I have a few fun pages, with I’ll link below. But in essence, I provide a virtual girlfriend experience on each platform for my boyfriends.

I absolutely adore getting to know my beautiful friends, and that’s why I’ve curated packages at different price points with different interests and objectives. I only take on a certain number at a time so each person gets my undivided attention and receives a unique and memorable experience, as they should 🥰

Ps, Valentine’s Day is coming up, & I’m running a raffle! There are 3 amazing prizes you can win! Contact me on one of my platforms for details & payment options 😇❤️
5923B26D-996D-4F77-AE01-071C33B314FC.jpeg
Love,
Candace

Ps, my bio has the rest of my links where you can follow me😘

Had a very successful day on cb today. Thinking of branching out to streammate but will do some more research first.

Still active on my usual sites: of, cb & nf. Andddddd I got the lush set up 🤭😘

Don’t forget to join my raffle for a chance to win 1 of 3 huge amazing prizes!! 🥰🥰🥰

Facetune_27-01-2024-11-18-59.jpeg

On a new site!

Ps, my raffle is still running, doing the draw Feb 18!

Happy Valentine’s Day lovers💘